Chapter 13

"Ya! Kim Jaehee!" Jungkook shouted catching everyone's atrention in tge cafe.

"Jungkook. What are you doing here??" Jaehee asked him.

"Who are you to talk to her like that?" Jackson asked furiously. Jungkook looked at him then glared back at Jaehee.

"Let's go." Jungkook pulled Jaehee's hand. He was stop because someone pulled her back.

"Where are you taking her?" Jackson was holding Jaehee's arm too.

"That's my business to take care of." Jungkook told him. Jaehee looked down and sighed.

"Jungkook. Let go of me. I have to go back to work."

"But-"

"No buts. We can talk about it later."

Jaehee's POV

"Before I go." He smirked and pointed to his cheeks.

"Eww.. no. Lets go Jackson." We left Jungkook pouting alone.

"What's his problem?" Jackson asked me.

I lifted my left hand. "He's my husband."

"Ah.. I'm sorry I treated him bad..."

"It's fine. He's always like that. We promise each other not to fall for eaach others. But I guess we both broke the promise."

"Not ti fall for eachothet?? Im confused now..." He scratch his head wondering what I was talking about.

"We are on a marriage contract."

With that we went back to our office when we arrived at the company. I was getting really exhuasted. I wanted to lay down in my bed and sleep. Lucky tomorrow, I started work late.

6:30pm....

I got home and put my belongings away. I looked around and saw no one home except for Jungkook.

"Oh. You,re home?" I nodded.

"Where's Oppa?"

"He said he's going to live together with Jimin for a while. He doesnt want to disturb us." I saw Jungkook smirked.

"Im going to shower now."

I lefted but ended up getting pulled by Jungkook. He slamed his lips on to mine. I responded to his kiss. He broke the kiss to let me breathe. .

"Are you drunk?" I looked at him confused. I shooked my head saying no.

Suddenly he kisses me again. My brain was telling me to stop him but my heart didnt want too. Our bodies cooperated with eachother.

I took off Jungkook's white tee. His abs were so beautiful.

"No one isnt telling you that you cant touch it." He smirked.

I poked one of his abs. "Are these real??" I heard him chuckled.

I followed the lines that created his pack. He saw that I was to attracted by them too and started kissing me again to bring me back to his attention.

I felt his hand going up my shirt. He reached my breast and started massaging them. I let out soft moans between our kisses. He broke the kiss.

"Are you sure you want this?" He asked for permission. I thought about it. I ended up kissing him without answering 'yes'.

"I take this as a yes." He mumbled through the kiss.

He continued to do what he was doing. He carried me a placed me on the table near by. As I sat, he went down to my jawline. I moved my head giving him more access to my neck.

He found my sweet spot and kept sucking there until he left a mark. I felt like a was riding a boat to heaven.

Suddenly a phone rang.... Jungkook stoped doing what he was doing and look towards the sound. I showes no expression, but in my mind I was like 'WHY PHONE?? WHY RIGHT NOW?!'

Jungkook answered his phone. "What is it Hyung?" He sounded irritated. I was staring at his body from afar.

"Oh. Yeah. We will come right now!"
He hung up.

"We have to go to Jimin's place. It's Suga Hyung's birthday today!"

"Ya! Why didnt you tell me so I can get him a present?"

"Just kiss Suga on the cheek." He told me.

"You're no going to be jealous??" I asked him before just saying 'okay'

"It's his birthday. It's only just this one time."

After that conversation, we got ready quickly and left to Jimin's house.

.........

"You're late.." Jin said as we walked in.

"We're sorry." Jungkook told them.

I walked in and went to the others.

"Jaehee!" Hobi yelled out. He jumped out of his seat and hugged you. Everyone followed Jhope and hugged me at the same time. I was trapped in the middle.

----------

No One's POV

Jimin brought out the cake. All 7 of them sang Happy Birthday to Suga.

"Who wants some beer??" Suga asked.

"Me!" Jaehee said out loud.

"No no! You weird when you're drunk." Jungkook didnt want Jaehee to drink.

"Last time was something else. This is different." You complained a little. "Never mind. I'm not going to drink." She changed her mind.

"Why?! It will be fun!" Suga made a TT sign.

Jaehee walked up to Suga. "Kookie cant handle me when I'm drunk." She moved away from him and winked.

Suga felt akward. Everyone was confused. Especially Jungkook. They all popped open beers for eachothers. Jungkook went to go talk to Jaehee.

Jaehee's POV

"Just for you, I wont drink either." He smiled.

"You can drink. I wont get mad." You were watching everyone have fun.

"I dont want to drink. Im a good boy."
You chuckled a bit, knowing that he's not.

"No you're not."

"Yes I am!"

"No you're not!" You stuck out your tongue at him.

"You better not do that again!" You didnt listen to him and stuck your tongue to him again.

"YA!" He started chasing you. You ran as fast as you can.

"What are you guys doing?" Jimin asked us but we didnt answer.

I looked at Jungkook. We both stopped infront of the couch. We both nodded our heads. Jungkook used his finger and counted to 3.

"NOW!" He yelled.

I grabbed 2 pillow and threw it towards Jimin and Taehyung. Jungkook grabbed 2 too and threw it to Namjoon and Suga. Jin reacted fast and went to grab a pillow and threw it at Hobi.

Sorry for kinda late update. I had hella projects to do and finish on time. I was exhuasted. 😴😴 But I'm fine now! 😊😊

BYEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!