Chapter 19

"YAH! THIS IS MY BEDROOM!!" I kicked him off the bed.

"Why would you care so much about your bed?" Jungkook stood up.

"My bed is my life. I would be nothing without it." I answered his question.

I got up and grabbed Jungkook's shirt and put it on. I tried openning the door but it was lock. Dammit Jungkook! I thought to myself.

I tried to unlock, but next thing you know.... Im pinned to the door.

"You're not going anywhere Noona." He said sexily.

"You put me off the mood. Dont talk to me."

"I dont need to talk." He kissed my neck.

My hands were on his chest. I wanted to push him but my body wouldnt cooperate.

I grabbed all my courage just to try to stop him.

"Kookie-ah. Stop it."

"Why would we stop? We have nothing to do anyways."

"Cant we just find something to do?"

"I've already did." I felt his smirk on my skin.

Without him knowing, I unlock the door. I started to interact with him. I forced him to kiss me on the lips. While he was really focus, I took the chance to push him far and made my way out.

I held the door as strong as I could. But it was no use. He was way strong the me. Thanks a lot wrestling....

"You cant stop me now."

'Yes I can...' I smirked as I thought what I was going to do.

" Game or marriage?" I asked him.

"What you mean?"

"Do you want to break the game or the marriage between us?" I asked him this time clearly so he understood.

"Marriage." He didnt hesitate. "If we continue the game... I can just get you pregnent and claim that your mine."

"We're over then."

"But the game is not." He chased after me.

I ran downstairs, being careful. Jungkook did the same as he was chasing me.

I ran to the kitchen and ran around the counter making sure he doesnt catch me.

But in the end he caught me anyways. I dont even know how I fell into his arms.

"Ya. Ya. Ya. Stop forcing me."

"Okay okay. Ill stop if..." I knew what he wanted already.

I cupped his cheeks and kissed him on the lips. After letting go, I stared at him for 3 seconds.

"I wont break I the marriage." He was happy again. "Now go put some clothes on."

"You have my shirt on though..." He rubbed the back if his neck.

"Go get yourself another one."

"But that my favorite shirt!"

"How the heck do you have a favorite shirt when all of them are white t shirts??"

"You wouldnt understand. Keep it for now." He gave you a peck and made his way upstairs.

"You're so adorable my one and only bunny." I said to myself with a smile.

***

Tonight, I slept peacefully in Jungkook's arm. He warmth was the best during my sleep.