Chapter 18

Jaehee went grocery shopping to refill the emptiness in the refrigerator. Jungkook decided to stay home.

While staying home, Jungkook kept wondering what place Mari was talking about. He thought and thought all day.

He bit his lips thinking. After thinking, his eyes widen. He ran put after grabbing his keys.

I'm going to see Mari.
-Jungkook

He sent a message to Jaehee. She saw the message and replied back saying okay.

When Jungkook was thinking, he kept think about the places they went together. But what about the places she went herself?

Jungkook had recalled when they were dating, Mari liked going to the club when she has nothing to do. She always warn him before going.

Jungkook headed towards her favorite club. He looked through the crowded place. He spotted someone familiar sitting in the VIP bar by herself.

He headed towards the room.

"Im sorry you cant go in." The security said. Jungkook pulled out his VIP card and went in.

"Mari-ah?" Jungkook wasnt sure if it was her.

Mari turned and saw Jungkook. She walked to Jungkook. She gave him a gentle hug. Jungkook showed no reaction. He didnt hug her back.

"I guess you did loose feelings." She sigh as she continuing to listening to your heart beat. It wasnt beating fast for her.

Jungkook forced her to break the hug.

"Why did you want to see me?"

"Im letting you go. Chanyeol made me realize that no one is perfect. After hearing what he did, good thoughts when through my head. I was glad and thinking if I should let you go or not." She took a deep breath.

"I dont want anymore problems anymore. It was fun being with you. I will cherish all those moments until I find one that I really love. Enjoy life with Jaehee. She is the one for you." She said the words that she had never thought she would ever say.

"Although if you break her heart, Im not going to let it slide! I dont want her to feel like how I felt."

"Did you and Jaehee make up or something??" Jungkook asked but Mari shooked her head saying no.

"Im want to be friends with her though. So dont be surprise if we do become friends." She slightly hit Jungkook. "Im surprise you knew what place I was talking about." She giggled.

"It took a while for me to figure out."

"Okay go home now. She might be worried." He nodded and turned around. "Ya! I want to be an auntie soon!!"

Jungkook laugh. "Okay! Goodbye!"

---

Jaehee prepared lunch. She finished eating before Jungkook came home.

She heard the keys to the door outside. She knew that it was Jungkook. He opened the door seeing Jaehee on her phone eating ice cream.

"Foods on the table waiting for you. Go eat otherwise Ill eat it."

"Stop eating ice cream. It's not good for you." Jaehee pouted after hearing his first words when he walked in.