Chapter 9

No One's POV

"It's me, Chanyeol!"

"Who are you?" Jaehee asked politely.

"That drink I bought you probably made you forget most of the things that happen yesterday."

"Wait. You gave me the drink.??" Jaehee was really confused. Especially when someone else was also involved.

"Yeah.. You agreed to have a drink with me. Anyways... I was wondering if you want to hang out today?" He asked Jaehee.

"I have plans today. My husband said he wanted to do something today. Maybe next time." Jaehee lied. It was hard for her to agree because she didnt really know who he was or how she got his number.

"It's okay then. I understand. Im hanging up then." With that, he hung up.

Jaehee's POV

"So your hanging out with me today?" Jungkook overheard the conversation. So did Jimin.

"Jaehee only hangs out with me!" Jimin starts to argue.

I put my phone on my ear. "Change of plans, we could hang out today." I made a fake call.

"YA!" They both yelled at me. It was hilarious. I was laughing. Both of them looked really confused.

"What's wrong with you?" Jungkook asked.

"Dont worry about it. Jimin let's go!"

"YES!" Jimin said happily. It looked like he was going on a roller coaster for the first time.

"What about me??" Jungkook whined and pouted. Jimin was already at the door waiting for me.

"Jungkook... what ever happen last night, leave it. That want suppose to happen. Plus this is only a contract marriage. We are over in 8 months. Keep that in mind."

Jungkook's POV

Her words stabbed me in the heart. I never thought that she would be saying that again. Has she never fallen for me? It's hard having a one sided love.

I was really shocked by her words. She left me hanging , I didnt even try to stop her. If she wants it like that, we will have it that way. I'll throw away the memory from last night and my dream. I was a fool for not realizing that she doesnt like me back.

I laid in bed. I didnt even know what to do anymore. Normally, I would just be with Jaehee, but this time Im alone. It's like someone took my favorite thing that I need away from me. I hated life now. I shouldnt have believe to much in her.

I heard the door open from my bedroom. I wasnt excited anymore. I was to sad and depressed to be excited. Jaehee has been in the house for more than 15 minutes and had not checked on me. I soon heard a door next door closed. I felt even more depressed.

2 days later....

I havent ate and drink something for 2 days straight. I was getting really sick. I need something to eat, but I couldnt move. Jaehee has never come visited me either. I need to get something to eat and drink before I die. I exaggerated a bit.

I crawled out my bed. I got up on two feet and stumbled to the door. I was feeling lightheaded but I forced myself to go out. I opened the door. I was greeted by Jaehee.

"JUNGKOOK ARE YOU OKAY?!" She held onto me oulling be back into my bed. Great all my hard work and I am back here in my bed again.

"Have you not been eating and drinking??? Are you crazy?!" Before I answered, she ran like the wind to get food and water.

She gave me water first since I looked like I was going to die from thirst. She handed me the porridge. I looked at her and didnt do anything else.

"Are you going to eat it or what?"

"Feed me."

"You have hands, you can feed yourself. You not a baby anymore."

"Then Im not eating." I complained to her.

She gave up and atarting feed me. She went harsh in the begining. I gave her a death glare. She started feeding me softly.

"What have you been doing for the past 2 days? You didnt even come see me once."

"Im sorry. These past few days my parents were having trouble with their company. I had to go support them. But they needed a new member for CEO. My parent chosed me to become the CEO. So I have to start working now. My parents are interviewing people right now." She told her long story. "I'm suppose to be interviewing but my parents told me to check on you. That's why I came back."  She continued her story and finished it.

"What is the interviewing for?" I asked her.

"My assistant." She answered.

"Can I become your assistant?"

"Go interviewed with my parents and pass it then you'll become my assistant."

I grab my phone and called her parents. "Omoni! Are you busy right now?"

"We're interviewing people right now. But we're on a break." Eomma said through the phone.

"May I be Jaehee's assistant?"

"If you give me a good reason why then I will." She answered back.

"Because.... I want to be next to her."

ISNT THAT NICE OF JUNGKOOK!?!

BYEEEEEEEEEE!!!!