Chapter 21 (Third Day)

Party's over and Jungkook and Jaehee went home. They dropped off Taehyung and Jimin at Jimin's house. It was almost midnight.

Jaehee was exhuasted. She plopped herself onto the couch. She closed her eyes for a bit.

"Here." She opened her eyes seeing a bundle of flowers in front of her. "I forgot to give this to you when I asked you to go to the party with me."

"Thank you!" She accepted the flowers. "It smells nice!"

Jaehee stood on the couch making herself taller than Jungkook. She wrapped her hands around Jungkook's neck. "Thank you again." She kissed Jungkook on the lips.

Jungkook unzipped the back of her dress. Jaehee didnt care what he did. She just let Jungkook do what ever he wanted. The kiss got more intense as Jaehee was putting more and more preasure.

Jungkook broke the kiss and smirk. His hand was still behind her back. Jungkook let go of the dress that was on her. He watched it fall onto the couch.

"You had no bra on this whole time?"

"I was lazy to put a stapless bra on." She smirked.

Jungkook didnt mind though. Jaehee began to kiss Jungkook's delicous lips again. Jungkook carried her over the couch. Jaehee quickly wrapped her legs around his waist. Jungkook held her tightly making his way to the bedroom. As he reach their bedroom, he went to grab a tie from his drawyer.

Distracting Jaehee, Jungkook laid her on the bed kiss her. Jaehee only concentrated on the kiss. Jungkook held both of her hands and lifted it up. He then tied her hands tightly. Jaehee broke the kiss and looked at her hands.

"Why are you tying me up?"

"It's your punishment for everything that happen today."

"I didnt even do anything." He ignored her. He then took off his tie that he was wearing and blind folded Jaehee.

Jungkook went down to her breast and lick her nipple while massaging the other. Jaehee was was moaning  but not as loud.

He went lower down to her spandex that she wore. Jungkook took both her shorts and panties off. Without speaking a word to Jaehee he rubbed her with his soft and long finger.

"Ahh.. J-Jungkook-ah!" Jungkook then turn her to her side and spanked her left butt cheek.

"It's Kookie."

"Mianhae."

He continue rubbing her making her more wet. Jungkook inserted his middle finger in her. He went in and out of her.

"Kookie!"

"What is it Noona?" Jaehee always gets turned on hearing Jungkook calling her 'Noona.'

"It feels so good."

"Would you like more?" She nodded.

Jungkook inserted another finger which made Jaehee moan louder. He kept thrusting in and out of her with his finger. He added his tongue with his fingers still inside of her.

Jaehee tries to place her hands on Jungkook's hair. But he didnt let her.

"K-kook-kie... please.." She breathe heavily.

"Please what, Noona? Tell me."

"Please... let me... go." She arched her back.

Jungkook didnt let her go yet. He continue pleasuring her. Jaehee was in a moaning mess. She couldnt fix herself.

"Kookie-ah! Jebal..." She breathe heavily.

Jungkook exactly was she wanted. He thrust his fingers a few more time until she came. He reached over to the ties to untie them. Jaehee jolted up and cupped Jungkook's face and kissed him.

"Today I want you to shout my name so the whole world could here that you're mine." He got up off the bed.

Jungkook stripped himself fully naked. The moment he took off his boxers, he erection grew. Jaehee licked her lips, then she bit them.

Jungkook positioned himself at her entrance. Jaehee was getting ready for his madness. Jungkook slowly pushed himself in her. When he was fully in her, he started moving making Jaehee go crazy.

"KOOKIE. KOOKIE. KOOKIE." She said 3 times without taking a breath.

Jaehee loved it when he was inside of her. Jungkook was the best at doing his things. Jaehee threw her head back. She massaged her own breast.

Jungkook came out of her to change into a different position. Jungkook laid down with Jaehee infront of him. Jaehee threw her legs over his hip so Jungkook could have more room.

Jungkook fixed himself again and move in her again. Each time he thrust he moves faster. He reached his long arm over Jaehee's body. He moved his fingers on her clit.

"Cum for me." Jaehee wasnt ready to cum yet. Jungkook thrusted harder and deeper.

"Right there Kookie!" He knew he had hit her good spot. Jaehee was moaning really loud. So loud probably the astronaunt from space could here.  Jungkook rubbed and thrusted faster for her to cum.

She came out alot. Jungkook didnt mind her sweetness flowing around his member. He kept thristing until he was about to cum. Jungkook was tired out. He took his boxers and wore it while Jaehee just wore her panties. Jungkook put the covers over them and they knock out like 2 babies.