Chapter 3

Jungkook's POV

"You're sleeping in the guest room." I said coldly.

"Why can't you sleep in there. I like the bed in the master bedroom." She complained.

"My girlfriend is coming over. I want the master room."

"Girlfriend?"

"Yup. My GIRLFRIEND."

"But.. Jimin told me- urghh. Nevermind. Do what ever you want."

"What were you about to say?" She mentioned Jimin's name so I got more curious.

"Jimin told me you and your girlfriend broke up."

"She couldn't break up with me. She changed her mind she wants to wait until our contract is done."

*RING RING *

The doorbell rand and I quickly rushed to the door. I saw MaRi standing there. I smiled and hugged her tight. She hugged me back.

"I missed your scent. I'm so glad you changed your mind."

"Are you sure I can stay here?"

"Of course. Just stay by me and you will be safe."

Jae Hee's  POV.

"Go get a room..."

"We will." Jungkook smirked and I made a disgusted face. 

I heard my phone ring and I went to the kitchen to answer.

"Hello?" I answered. 

"Do you want to hang out today? I really have nothing to do with life right now." Jimin said and I chuckled. 

"Okay. Im not doing anything important anyways."

"I'll come pick you up in an hour." We hung up. I was happy I get to see Jimin again. 

Jungkook's POV 

"MaRi-ah wait for me here. I'll be right back."

"Dont take too long."

I left her making sure she doesnt follow me. I went to go check to see who Jaehee was talking too. I was eavesdropping but she didnt mention any names. 

"Okay. Im not doing anything important anyways." I heard say that. Is she going somewhere? With who? Why is she going? Why am I worried? I shooked my head and went back to MaRi. 

No One's POV 

Jungkook and MaRi were chilling on the sofa. MaRi fell asleep. She was a really deep sleeper. Jaehee was all set to go to hang out with Jimin. Jaehee walked out the bedroom and walked over to the door. Jungkook saw her. 

"Where are you going?" Jungkook asked Jaehee. 

"Somewhere away from you guys. You guys do need time alone." 

"Who are you going with?" 

"My friend." 

"Who's you friend?" 

"Jimin."

"When are you coming back?" 

"Can you stop asking question?! Im late because of your question."

Jaehee walked out and saw Jimin's car outside. 

Jungkook's POV

Damn! She doesnt have to yell! MaRi is sleeping! Lucky MaRi is a deep sleeper...I looked at MaRi and stared at her.