Chapter 22 (Fourth Day)

They walked around the park holding hands together. They were laughing and smiling enjoying their day.

"Jaehee-ah. How many babies would you like to have?" Jungkook came up with a random question.

"Umm... I want 2. Max for me is 4" She answered him. "How many do you want?"

"As many as you want." Jaehee smiled by his answered.

Jungkook grabbed both of her hands. They faced each other and stared. Both of their eyes were filled with lust. Jungkook was leaning in to kiss her. Jaehee closed her eyes.

Jungkook noticed a car coming and a puddle on the street. As the car came closer, Jungkook swifted sides with Jaehee so she wouldnt get wet.

*SPLASH*

"Are you okay??" Jaehee was worried.

"It's just water. It's not going to hurt me."

"Why didnt you just let me get wet?" She whined.

"You will..." Jaehee was confused. "Tonight." Jungkook finished his sentence.

Jaehee got out of Jungkook's grip and ran off. Jungkook started chasing her whiling yelling at her, so she would come back.

Jaehee was laughing while running. She noticed some girls were staring at Jungkook. The girls looked like they were blushing. She turned and looked at Jungkook. She noticed his shirt was see through, thanks to his white tees.

She ran up to Jungkook.

"Did you qui-" She didnt hesitate but kiss him and turned him the other direction, so his back was facing the girls.

Jaehee opened her one of her eyes. She saw that those girls were disappointed. She broke the kiss and took of her small jacket. She handed Jungkook her jacket and left him.

"Why are you giving me this?" He looked down and realize his shirt was see through. He turned around and saw the girls. They were still fangirling over him.

"Omg he looked over here!" One of the girls squealed quietly but Jungkook still heard.

"Jagiya! Wait for me!" Jungkook said that on purpose.

"Jagiya? Is he married to that ugly girl?" Jungkook stopped when he overheard those words.

He turned around and looked at those girls. "Whether you are with or without makeup, I'll never be yours because I have one who is really better than you. Watch your mouth or you'll regret." Jungkook shut those girls up.

"Ya! We cant have a moment of our life?"

"I never said you cant have a moment of you life. Just watch you mouth. Maybe you might enjoy the moment of your life better if you mouth was wiped off of your face." The girls couldnt say anything. Jungkook left and followed Jaehee.

Jaehee was walking slow. Baby step by baby step. Jungkook followed her speed and walked the same as her. His shirt has dried up, making it all wrinkled.

"She must be cold." Jungkook smiled looking at her beautiful body figure.

He sped up is walking to catch up with her. He opened her jacket wide open and wrapped it around her. Jungkook noticed that she was not very happy.

"Are you okay?" She looked at him and nodded. "What's wrong?"

Jaehee held his hand and continued walking. "What happen if... if we let go our hands and go our seperate ways? What happens if something bad happens? What will we do? What if this is all a dream?"