Yuichiro Hyakuya x Shy!Reader (LEMON)

Requested by MitchelMusso_12!

No One's POV

You were walking along the streets at night, just coming home from work. You yawned softly, stretching slightly. You took out your water bottle and drank the fluid, only it wasn't full of water. It was full of blood. Yes, you were a vampire. You licked the blood off your lips and hummed softly as you continued to walk in the night.

You suddenly stopped, sensing someone watching you.

"Who's there?" You called out, and leaves rustled.

A knife came shooting straight towards you, and on instinct, you dodged it. More knives came towards you, and you ran. Using your vampire speed, you ran as fast as you could. There was someone after you, and you didn't know why. You didn't want to battle this person, since you weren't really good at fighting.

You were a more peaceful person, not like the other vampires who go around killing people.

"Get away from me!" You shouted to whoever was chasing you, and you ran towards your house.

You quickly took out your keys, but your nerves made your mind go blank, and you forgot which key opened the door! You finally found the key and rushed in, slamming the door closed behind you.

"Heh. You actually fell for it. I can't believe I actually got you trapped in your house." A voice said and you turned around frantically, trying to spot the voice.

"S-Show yourself!" You said, trying to sound brave, which was a stupid idea since you literally ran away from this person.

"It's cute how you're trying to stay strong~" The voice said and a guy came out of the shadows.

Your eyes widened. He was actually pretty hot. But no! You shook your head, remembering that he was trying to kill you.

"W-Who are you?" You demanded and he walked to you, making you take steps back.

"The name's Yuichiro, but you can call me Yu~" He said and you backed up into a wall.

He grinned and you gulped in fear.

"And you?" He asked, and you bit your lip, deciding whether or not you should trust him.

"(Y-Y/N)." You said.

Despite your fear, you somehow felt calm around him. Your back touched a wall and you looked around. You were cornered. Yuichiro smirked and grabbed your wrists, pinning them to the wall above your head. You gasped, struggling inhis grip.

"H-Hey! L-Let me go!" You said to him, but you were obviously scared to death.

Yuuichiro smirked and slowly leaned towards you. You shut your eyes closed and accidentally kneed him in the crotch, which was a complete accident. He bellowed in pain and let you go, letting you run away from him. He growled at you and you gulped.