Szayel Aporro Granz x Reader (LEMON)

Dedicated to QueenAporro!PLEASE REQUEST!!

PLEASE REQUEST!!

No One's POV

"(Y/N), come here." Granz said and you walked to him.

When you were close enough, he grabbed your wrist and pulled you roughly towards him, making you fall onto his lap. You blushed, feeling Granz wrap his arms around your waist and pull you closer. He was stressed from work, and you were the only person who can soothe him.

"Your hair smells like strawberries~" He whispered in your ear, making you gulp.

He loved how sensitive you were.

"I-It's my shampoo..." You muttered out and he smiled, burying his face into the crook of your neck.

You blushed again, feeling one of Granz's hands caress your bare thigh. You were only wearing a short skirt and Granz took it as an advantage. He smirked as a plan began to form in his head.

"(Y/N), I'm so stressed~ Would you mind helping me relief it~?" He whispered in your ear, and you knew what he meant.

He wanted sex. You cheeks flushed red and you nodded shyly. Granz smirked, and in the blink of an eye, he had you pinned to the wall. You gulped softly as he wrapped your legs around his waist. You wrapped your arms around his neck and began to passionately make out with him.

He grinned, and without breaking the kiss, he began to unbutton your shirt. Once he got it open, he unbuttoned his shirt as well, his free hand travelling up your skirt. He put you down on your feet and loomed over you, his hand rubbing you roughly. You moaned out and put your hands on his chest.

He smirked, loving the lust-filled expressions on your face. He leaned down and captured your lips in another lust-filled kiss, as his hand continued to give you pleasure. You legs began to tremble and Granz grinned, knowing you were close. But, before you hit your climax, he pulled his hand away.

You whimpered in displeasure and he smirked, picking you up by your legs and bringing you to the couch in the room. He dropped you onto the couch and took off his shirt, throwing it across the room. You panted softly and did the same thing, the view of your bra catching Granz's attention.

He knelt down in front of the couch and smirked. Even though he was on his knees, he was still big enough to loom over you. He reached into your skirt and teasingly pressed his thumb against your clit. With one hand, he gripped the edge of the couch, and with his other hand, he slipped his hand into your panties, slipping his fingers into you.

You gasped and moaned out, gripping onto the couch tightly. As Granz mercilessly rammed his fingers into you continuously, your moans slowly got louder and louder. Granz smirked and rammed his fingers in as deep as he could. That was your undoing. You arched your back as your cum flowed out of you.

Granz grinned and spread your legs farther apart, beginning to eat you out. You moaned out, your hands tangling in his hair.

"G-Granz~!" You moaned out, your voice full of lust and pleasure.

Granz smirked and began to eat you out deeper. He didn't about anything else, all he could think about was you. You were a goddess in his eyes, and you were all his. Once you climaxed again, he licked up all your juices and pulled away as you panted heavily. Climaxing twice took a lot of your energy from you.

Granz smirked at your situation. Your half-lidded eyes full of lust, your skin beaded with sweat, it was enough to drive him crazy. Not to mention that your legs were still spread wide. Just seeing you like this was enough to send him over-drive. He couldn't take it anymore. He wanted--no, needed you.

He threw away any fabric that was left on you both, leaving you two bare naked. He positioned himself in front of your entrance and rammed into you. Thankfully this wasn't the first time you two did this, other wise that would've been painful. Granz entered with so much force, it made the couch creak.

But, it only filled you up with pleasure. You moaned out, arching your back in pleasure. Granz' thrusts were so animalistic, you felt as if you could climax to only one of them. As if reading your mind, Granz's smirk widened and he thrusted harder. You moaned out even louder, reaching your climax after all of his animalistic thrusts.

Granz grunted and climaxed into you as well. Your juices mixed together, and you fell backwards onto the couch, your legs twitching in pleasure. Granz panted heavily and pulled out of you, collapsing beside you. He held your hand and you looked over to him.

"I love you, (Y/N)." He breathed out and you smiled.

"I love you too, Granz~" You said and smiled as you kissed him softly.

Granz smiled and gratefully returned the kiss.

VOTE!

VOTE!

VOTE!