Shuu x Reader x Subaru (LEMON)

Dedicated to TheDiabolikFreak!PLEASE REQUEST!!

PLEASE REQUEST!!

No One's POV

You were walking around your night-school, wanting to get away from history class. Like seriously, who could possibly like listening to some bald teacher talk in his boring voice for an hour? Totally something you didn't want to do. Something you DID want to do, was look for your best buds, Subaru and Shuu.

You three were close, and by close, I mean CLOSE. There was nothing you three did together, eat lunch, talk, hang out, ect. But little did you know, that the two both had feelings for you. And since they were brothers, they were not only fighting for the crown, but also for your love.

So yeah, you're pretty much screwed when you find the two. Why? Because they were planning something, and that something, you were VERY new to. You knew where the two would be, they were either at the music room or the school gardens, that's where you three would mostly hang out.

You checked the school garden, but they weren't there, so they were at the music room. You entered the music room, and as usual, it was empty and dark. You turned on the lights and your best buds both hissed because it was too bright. You rolled your eyes at them and crossed your arms.

"Why aren't you two in class?" You asked them.

"And why aren't you?" Shuu retorted and you tried to think of an excuse, but couldn't.

"Don't try to change the topic!" You said blushing and the two smirked.

"And besides, History was boring." You said and you sat down on the couch in between them.

The two looked down at you, eyeing all your curves. You however, were on your phone, not noticing them look at you.

"Ugh! I'm so bored!" You said turning your phone off and the two smirked at each other.

"Then why don't we do something~?" Subaru suggested and you looked up at him.

"What?" You asked him and turned to him, letting Shuu's hands snake up and inside your shirt.

You gasped as you felt his cold hands traveling towards your breasts. You gasped as you felt his cold hands traveling towards your breasts. You blushed a deep red, and wanted to stop him, but your body wasn't moving. Maybe because you WANTED him to do it. Such a naughty girl you are. You gasped when his hands slipped under your bra and to your breasts.

He pinched your bud and you moaned as your back was now on his chest.

"Like this~?" He asked you and you moaned again.

Shuu then let go of your breasts and ripped your clothes off your body. You gasped and blushed a deep red, covering yourself. Shuu grabbed your wrists and uncovered yourself.

"Don't hide yourself~ You're beautiful~" Subaru said positioning his face in front of your clit.

"W-Wait! Subaru! What are yo-" You couldn't finish your sentence as you arched your back and moaned loudly.

Subaru had began eating you out. Shuu licked and suck on your neck, and you shut your eyes closed, moaning in pleasure. The two stopped and looked at you, breathless face, teary eyes and panting heavily. It just turned them on even more, seeing you like this. Subaru licked and sucked your clit rougher, making you moan louder.

Shuu as well, did his actions rougher, resulting you to drown in pleasure. As Shuu licked and sucked on your neck, he also began messaging your breasts. You moaned loudly as you climaxed, leaning on Shuu's chest.

"We aren't done yet~" SHuu whispered in your ear before he and Subaru switched places.

Subaru was now behind you while Shuu was in front of you. Shuu shoved his fingers in you making you gasp and moan in surprise. Subaru began playing with your breasts and you moaned again. Shuu was not giving you any mercy, slamming his fingers in you. As Subaru played with your breasts, he then bit into your right shoulder.

Shuu bit into your left shoulder as he pumped his fingers faster. You moaned loudly as you climaxed, the two taking their fangs out of you.

"Now~ Time for the main course~" Subaru said and he turned you around so his member faced your clit.

You gasped.

"Wait!" You said and the two looked at you.

They both knew why you had stopped them, and they gave you a gentle smile, as if saying 'We promise we'll go easy'. Their smile made you feel more at ease and Subaru picked you up, slowly entering you. You gripped his shoulders and screamed in pain, resting his head on the crook of his head.

Once the pain subdued, Subaru began moving and pleasure surged throughout your body. Shuu then entered you from your ass, making you scream in pain again. Subaru began moving, so you felt more pleasure than pain. Soon, all the pain went awawy and now all you felt was pleasure. The two kept on ramming into you, groaning your name.

"S-Subaru! S-Shuu! I-I'm close!" You told them and they both grunted, going faster and faster, until they were going as non-human speed.

You moaned loudly and arched your back as you came. The two came after you, cumming in you. Subaru let go of you and collapsed onto the couch. The two panted heavily, feeling extremely exhausted.

"Still bored~?" Shuu asked and you smiled as you shook your head.

You kissed them on the cheek, then got dressed, walking towards the door to go to your next class.

"See ya guys back at the mansion~" You winked at the guys and they smirked as you walked out the room and towards Science.

PLZ VOTE U GUYS!!

PLZ VOTE U GUYS!!

REQUEST!!