Kanato x Reader x Asuza (LEMON)

Kanato                                              Asuza

Kanato Asuza

Dedicated to TheDiabolikFreak!
PLEASE REQUEST!!

No one's POV

You were happily walking towards your room in the Sakamaki Mansion, and you entered it. You hummed happily as you undressed yourself so you can change into your nightgown. Just as you took off your bra, you were about to take your panties off to change then, but a voice interrupted you.

"Wow..." It was a soft and gentle voice, telling you that it was Asuza.

You turned around an his eyes widened slightly. His nose started to bleed and you blushed a deep red. You hugged yourself and screamed. The others weren't at the mansion at the moment since they had to go meet KarlHeinz for something. Everyone except you and Kanato though.

Asuza felt bored so he went to visit you, but when he teleported in your room, he saw you taking your bra off. He's always had a crush on you, but you didn't know that. Kanato heard your scream and ran towards your room. He burst into the room to see you half-naked, and Asuza with his arms around your arms, kissing you.

You couldn't push Asuza off you, since he was hugging your arms back. Your eyes widened when you saw a furious Kanato at the doorway. He slammed the door close and made fists. You tried to warn Asuza, but it came out muffled. Asuza heard the door close and he let go of you.

He turned around to see a very angry Kanato but he just blinked softly. You didn't bother putting your bra back on, you grabbed the nightgown and put it over you so you were at least covered. You could tell Kanato wanted to kill Asuza, so you stood in front of him and tried to calm him down, but he just pushed you out of the way.

He aimed for Asuza, and Asuza made no move to escape. Your eyes widened and you hugged Kanato's arms from behind.

"Kanato stop!" You said and he just kept on glaring at Asuza.

"Please... I don't want anyone to get hurt..." You said softly and the two looked over to you, to see tear streaming down your face.

The truth is, you loved them both, and they both loved you back, but you didn't know. Asuza put a hand on Kanato's shoulder.

"Can we share? Just this once?" He said and Kanato sighed.

He nodded and the two turned to you. Kanato wrapped his arms around you and kissed you the way Asuza did, but he slipped his tongue into your mouth. Asuza couldn't be slow or gentle if they were going to share you, otherwise, Kanato would hog you all to himself.

Kanato carried you bridal style and and put you down on the bed. Asuza ripped your shirt off and your eyes widened. You gasped and covered your chest with your arms. Kanato pinned your wrists above your head and your eyes widened.