Usagi Akihiko x Reader (LEMON)

There is NO Misaki in this lemon, YOU will be the new Misaki, you're going to be living with him in part two!

P.S. - I might make a Fanfic about him and you! A LEMON one!

No one's POV

Usagi was the boss of your work and he told you to stay after work. You were worried but excited at the same time. Usagi was your biggest crush and you were very fond of him. The bell rang, signaling the end of work. You packed up your things, and by the time you were done, everyone was already gone.

Everyone else at work was gone too, all except for you and Usagi of course. You entered his office and sat down on his chair. You spin around on it and giggled. Time passed and he finally arrived.

"Usagi-kun? Why did you summon me here?" You asked him, but he just walked towards you.

His actions made your heart beat faster and he slammed his hands on the desk, while you were trapped in between his arms. He immediately crashed his lips on yours and you melted into the kiss. He smirked and started to unbutton your button-up work uniform. You gasped into the kiss and tried to get him to stop, but he was too strong.

His lips still on your's, his hands slid under your bra and fondled your breasts roughly. He released your lips and you let out a moan. He took that chance and slid his tongue in your mouth. You felt so dirty, so corrupt, but it felt too good to stop. One of his hands slid down and rubbed your clit through your panties.

You panted and gripped his shoulders.

"U-Usagi-kun... What are you... Doing...?" You panted out and he smirked.

He laid you down on the desk and he spread your legs. You gasped and quickly clenched them shut. He sighed and shook his head.

"I've known about your crush on me, so why deny it? You're getting pleasure from your loved one, isn't it what you would want?" He said and you blushed while looking away.

You slowly spread your legs again, until he spread them for you. He then slid your panties off and pulled your bra up, not even bothering to take them off. He looked down on your exposed form and licked his lips. He took out his phone and took a video of your body as he stuck a finger in you.

You moaned and the tent in his pants got tighter. He then began thrusting his finger into you and you moaned out again. You came and he took video of your clit as your juices flowed out of it. You shut your eyes closed, seeing that he was taking a video of your most private part.

He then licked your juices and you moaned even louder. You panted as he was finished and he took video of you some more.

"Why... Are you... Taking video... Of this...?" You panted out and he smirked.

"For later." He said and you just stared up at the ceiling.

Without any warning, he thrusted into you and you cried out in pain. Usami took that chance and kissed you lovingly. Even though he was doing this to you, he still loves you, but he didn't want to show it. When you had adjusted, he took video of him thrusting into you and you moaned.

He began to thrust faster and he had to put his phone on a table to take the aerial view. He gripped your hips and began to thrust even rougher. Your breasts were bouncing and he squeezed them. You moaned out in pleasure and he bang thrusting even harder. You felt a knot forming and you moaned out again.

"U-Usagi-kun...~" You moaned out and he could tell you were at your limit.

He thrusted more into you and then you both came, moaning out each other's names. You panted heavily and so did he.

"You're going to be living with me now." He said and your eyes widened.

"E-Ehh!?"

"Are you objecting to your boss?" He said and you shook your head.

He took himself out of you and you sat up.

"B-But why?" You asked him and he smiled at you.

Your heart raced and your face turned red. He didn't answer, and you didn't ask anymore questions. You pulled your bra down and then put your clothes back on. Usagi watched as you did, and he very much loved the show. You knew he was watching and blushed the entire time.

When you were done, he wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you to him.

"I love you." He said and you turned around to see him blushing!

THE Usagi Akihiko was blushing! You smiled an kissed him on the lips. His eyes widened and he kissed back.

"I love you too..."

--------------------------------------
Extended Ending:

You two arrived at his pent house and you blushed.

"U-Usagi-kun... Why were you taking video of me?" You asked boldly and he smirked.

"I-Is it for blackmail?" You asked him in fear and he chuckled at your cuteness.

"Adorable." He said making you blush.

"And no. It's not for blackmail."

"T-Then what's it for?"

"Masturbating when you aren't around."

Your face turned red and you fainted into his arms.

"Heh. Can't take a joke much?"

PLZ VOTE U GUYS!!

PLZ VOTE U GUYS!!

REQUEST!!