Kuroko Tetsuya x Reader (LEMON)

No one's POV

No one's POV

You were currently watching your crush, Kuroko Tetsuya, play basketball with his team. While most of the girls love Daiki or Akashi, you love Kuroko. The way he can make himself almost invisible just makes you heart flutter. Why? You have no idea either, it's one of those things you know but can't explain (Ex. Life.).

The game ended and you wanted to go tell him, but you just couldn't. You were so afraid of being rejected that you always tried to hide, like he does with his 'powers'. You wanted to make a good first impression, but you were afraid that you might go 'nerd' on him. It's because you tend to say stupid things when you're nervous.

You sighed and decided that this time, you will go talk to him. You waited until their game was over, so that way, you can go talk to him. "What are we going to even talk about!?" You asked yourself freaking out. The buzzer buzzed, signalling the end of the game. You took a deep breath and stayed in your spot.

Everyone got up and so did you. This is it, you were finally going to go talk to him. You sighed and took deep breath. You then made your way down to the court and waited for him to get out of the changing room. Kise came out of the changing rooms and saw you, "Oh! Are you a fan?" He asked you and you nodded shyly.

"Who are you waiting for? Daiki?" He asked you and you shook your head, "Akashi?" H asked you again and you shook your head. He then shrugged, "Well then, if it's neither of those two, then you've got nothing to worry about!" He beamed at you and you nodded. He left the gym and Daiki came out.

He whistled at you, "Damn baby girl you fine!" He said winking at you and you blushed, "T-Thanks..." You managed to say. "Wanna come home with me?" He asked you and you shook you head, "N-No thank you..." You told him and he looked like he was still going to convince you.

"She said no Daiki. Let it go." Akashi said from behind. Daiki groaned a DJ left the gym with a huff. "I'm sorry for ha behaviour." Akashi said and you nodded, "It's fine..." You said chucking, "Thanks for saving me Aka-kun." You said and he nodded, "Anytime. Good luck." He said to you and blushed, "Thanks..." You said blushing.

"Get home safely." He said walking out the gym. The door opened and it was him! Kuroko! The one you were waiting for this entire time! Your mind went blank and he just stared at you. Truth be told, he actually liked you back. 'I can't do this!' You thought and then you turned to lakes out the gym.

But before you could, he grabbed your wrist and pulled you to him. You blushed looked up at him, "Why were you about to leave?" He asked you and you blushed, 'This is it! Now or never!' You thought and you took a deep breath, "Because... Because I like you..." You said and he froze.

He didn't say anything and that made you worry. He just grabbed your wrist and dragged you towards his house, 'What's happening!?' You thought to yourself and he dragged you inside his house. He locked the door to his bedroom and pinned you to a wall, crashing his lips onto yours.

Your eyes widened but you melted into the kiss quickly. You closed your eyes as he slipped his tongue into your mouth. You moaned into the kiss and he smirked at that. Without breaking the kiss, he pinned you onto the bed. When you two parted, a string of saliva connected your tongues.

He then took off your shirt and bra. By reflex, you quickly covered them up. "Don't hide them..." He said but you just blushed. You sat up and hugged yourself. Kuroko grabbed your wrists and pulled them apart from your chest. You blushed and he licked your buds. You moaned and he liked that.

He kept on licking your buds and you relaxed as you gave in to the pleasure. Kuroko then let go of your wrists and started to fondle your right breast. You moaned and he slowly pinned you you down on the bed. He kept on doing whatever he wanted and it made your vagina wetter.

His free hand traveled down to your vagina and he rubbed it roughly. You gasped and moaned under his touch. He smirked and rubbed you harder. You moaned and he started trailing kisses on your neck. He then pulled your legs to the edge of the bed and he took off your skirt and pantie.

He attached his mouth to your vagina and you gasped. His tongue felt good to you and it made you closer to your climax. He then stuck his middle finger in you and that was your undoing. He laid down on the bed, "Sit." He told you and you nodded. You sat down on his face and he inserted his tongue in you.

You moaned out and he thrusted his tongue into you faster. You bent down so you were now n a 69 position. You unbuttoned his pants and slid them off onto the floor. You then licked the tip of his cock and he moaned into you. You moaned because of that and you put his cock in your mouth.

His hands then traveled to your breasts and he squeezed them. You moaned and squeezed his balls. He moaned and licked you harder. You moaned and bobbed your head up and down. You both came and now you were both a panting mess. He licked your cum off and swallowed it.

You swallowed his cum and then you got off him. He positioned himself at your entrance and you got ready for the pain that awaited you. He entered you and you screamed out in pain. He let you adjust before moving. He thrusted hard and fast. You loved the feeling of him being in you.

He thrusted even harder and ever faster. He went so deep into you. You moaned and you both climaxed at the same time. He collapsed beside you and pulled the covers over you two. "I love you (Y/N)." He said and you blushed, "I love you too." You said and you stared lovingly into each other's eyes.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Extended Ending:

"Kuroko?" "Yeah?" "So does this mean that... We're a thing now?" You asked him and he smirked at you, "What was that? You want my thing again?" He said and you blushed, "Not what I was going for, but sure." You said smirking back.

PLZ VOTE U GUYS!!

PLZ VOTE U GUYS!!

REQUEST!!!