Ruki Mukami x Reader (LEMON)

Dedicated to reireiji & MIDNIGHTSRIDE!They both requested this! XDPLEASE REQUEST!!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Dedicated to reireiji & MIDNIGHTSRIDE!
They both requested this! XD
PLEASE REQUEST!!

No One's POV

Ruki hovered over you, pinning your wrists above your head as you were only in your underwear.

"R-Ruki, I don't think we s-should do this...!" You said and he smirked, fondling your clothed breasts in circles.

You wanted to stop him, but your wrists were pinned above your head. There was nothing you could do but take the pleasure he was giving you. You moaned softly as his touches caused you pleasure you've never felt before. Ruki then pulled your bra up and your breasts bounced out. You gasped and Ruki smirked.

"My, my~ They're pretty big for livestock as small as you~" He said, making you blush a deep red.

He leaned down and licked your perk buds, making you moan slightly louder. Ruki loved the sounds you made, they turned him on even more. He let go of your wrists, not that it would do much since he had super-strength, and the pleasure was making you feel weak.

"R-Ruki~" You moaned out, Ruki's name rolling off your tongue.

Ruki smirked and devoured your breasts roughly, causing more moans to come out your mouth. Ruki then grabbed your panties and pulled them off until they were at one of your ankles. He then turned you around so your lower region was facing him. He spread your legs and you covered your clit.

"Ruki, I--" Ruki grabbed your hands and pinned them away from your clit.

"Don't defy me livestock." He said and you nodded.

You were getting wetter by the second! His dominant side was so hot, and it turned you on so much.

(Let's just get this clear, Ruki is HELLA HOT!!)

Ruki bent down and licked your clit, making you moan and arch your back. This was the first time you've felt like this in a long time, and your legs shook in pleasure. Ruki's tongue was long and it was going so deep inside you. You gripped the bedsheets and moaned loudly.

"R-Ruki~!!" You moaned loudly with your back arched as you came, your juices flowing out of you.

"We that was fast~ You sure are sensitive livestock~" Ruki said, chuckling huskily and you blushed at his comment.

Ruki licked it all up and you panted heavily with red cheeks. He spread your legs and entered just his tip before you jumped up and away from him.

"Riki, please... I-I'm scared..." You said, looking at Ruki with your hands on your chest.

Ruki's eyes widened and he sighed. He loved you after all, and it hurt him to see you like this.

"Okay. Then I promise I'll be gentle..." He promised.

Although he loved you, he still wanted to do this. He was too turned on to turn back, and everyone knows you can't stop a horny vampire. You sighed and eventually agreed, wanting to please Ruki, since you loved him as well. You laid back down in front of Ruki and blushed. Riki grinned as he licked his lips.

"Now spread your legs~" Ruki said and the tone in his voice made you melt.

So you blushed and shyly spread your legs for Ruki, who grinned pervertedly. He loved how submissive you were to him. He aligned his tip to your clot and slowly pushed in his cock. You gripped the bedsheets tightly, gasping in pain and Ruki kissed away all the tears that fell down your cheeks.

"Shh, shh~ It's okay~" Ruki whispered softly and began to whisper sweet nothings into your ear, slowly calming you down.

Once the pain went away, you nodded slightly and that was the only thing Ruki needed to begin moving. He started slow, but slowly sped up. He kept thrusting and you became a moaning mess. Riki groaned as he neared his climax, leaning down and sloppily kissing you.

You kissed back, of course, but moaned in between each kiss. Once Ruki hit your G-spot, that was all it took as you went over the edge, moaning as you came with Ruki, your fluids mixing. Riki panted heavily and pulled out, collapsing beside you. He smiled and held your hand as you cuddled into his chest.

"I love you (Y/N)~" Ruki said and you smiled.

"I love you too~"

PLZ VOTE U GUYS!!

PLZ VOTE U GUYS!!

REQUEST!!