Adam Taurus x Reader (LEMON)

Dedicated to _Knight_Of_Void_! PLEASE REQUEST!!

PLEASE REQUEST!!

No one's POV

You and Adam were watching the movie, Fifty Shades of Grey. He was getting hornier and hornier each scene. He looked over to you to see that you were biting your lip as you watched the sex scenes. He smirked when he had an idea.

"Hey babe, I have an idea." He said and you paused the movie.

"Come." He said standing up.

He led you into your shared bedroom and you started to catch on when he closed and locked the door.

"How naughty of you Adam~" You said seductively and he smirked.

"How can I not? You're just so addicting~" He said back and you blushed a bit.

You see, you guys have already done this. More than once in fact. Adam can be so persistent and how could you say no to your husband?

"Fine, but this time we do it my way~" You said and he raised an eyebrow at you.

You smirked as you got out a tie. He had no clue where this was going, but you were planning on being the dominant one tonight. You pushed him into the bed and started unbuttoning his shirt. He loved this side of you, he loved every side of you, especially your lusty side.

You undressed him and then you tied the tie around his eyes so he couldn't see at all. He was naked and he couldn't see. The room having no light wasn't helping either. You then held his wrists and then tied them up on the bed rest. You then got undressed yourself, until you were as naked as he was.

"Tell me what you want, babe~" You said and he looked around for you, but the blindfold made that impossible.

"Do you want me to pleasure you~?" You said and he nodded.

You then grabbed his cock unsuspectedly and he gasped out a groan. You put in your mouth and and you bobbed your head up and down. You smirked, it was nice being the dominant one for once. But that didn't last when he broke the tie that was restraining his wrists.

He kept his blindfold on and smirked.

"I won't be able to see babe, so you can't blame me for the pleasure I'm about to give you~" He said in your ear and you blushed a deep red.

Even though he couldn't see, he still had his other instincts. He knew you were naked, so he pushed you down onto the bed. The fact that you guys have done already, he remembered where and how you react. He knew where your face was, where your breasts were, even exactly where your clit was.

How he remembered all this? Like I said, you guys have done this more than once. How much times exactly? You don't want to know. Let's just say it's a mystery why you weren't pregnant with at least three kids. He thrusted into you roughly and you moaned loudly.

Adam smirked and began thrusting in and out of you. He smirked and thrusted even harder into you. You wrapped your arms around his neck and moaned uncontrollably. He smirked, knowing that your plans on being the dominant one, have back-fired. You closed your eyes and kissed him.

He kissed back and forced his tongue into your mouth. You two fought for dominance, and he obviously won. The way he pounded into you, the way he thrusted so roughly, it was all for you. He knew how much you liked things rough when you two are making love.

He then began licking and sucking on your breasts, making you reach your climax even faster. You climaxed, like Adam had predicted, and he smirked. He wasn't done yet, so he kept on thrusting. You felt sensitive since you just climaxed, but you didn't complain or anything.

You wanted him to climax as well, since you knew he wanted you to feel as much pleasure as possible. You wanted him to have pleasure too, so you flipped each other and then you began to ride him. You jumped up and down him and he moaned. He gripped your hips and helped you bounce up and down.

He finally climaxed and you collapsed onto him, too tired to even take himself out of you. You both panted, but mostly you were. Your clit felt so numb and you knew you wouldn't be able to walk tomorrow.

PLZ VOTE U GUYS!!

PLZ VOTE U GUYS!!

REQUEST!!