Naoki Satoya x Reader x Ryunosuke Oohara (LEMON)

Naoki Satoya

Ryunosuke Oohara

Ryunosuke Oohara

----------------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV

You had a blog and you didn't have anymore ideas. Well, not good ones, but the ideas you still had were really lame. You closed your laptop and went out with your phone to see if you can find any ideas.

You were waking around, not paying any attention to where you were and you ended up at the back of a house. There was an open window and you heard faint moans. There was a ladder against the roof so you climbed the ladder to seeNaoki andRyunosuke kissing!

You covered your mouth and gasped. They looked too busy to notice you, so you climbed through the window and got to an angle where they looked so hot! Your volume was on and you didn't know it. So when you took the picture, there was a loud, "Click!" sound.

The two froze and turned to you. You gulped and hid the phone behind your back, "Why did you take our picture?" Ryunosuke asked and you took steps back, "For my blog..." You said and they both looked at each other.

You took that chance and went out through the window again, "OI!" Ryunosuke said and you climbed down the ladder as fast as you could, "Thank you for the story Ryu-senpai and Nao-senpai!" You said and they came out the window with you.

'I can't believe I managed to get away! They're rumored to be the two strongest guys in school!' You thought and you reached your house. You sighed in relief, but you saw Naoki and Ryunosuke far away running after you!

You gasped and entered your house quickly. "They're really scary." You muttered and then you went to your bedroom to change. You were wearing a crop top and some shorts. The doorbell rang and you went to the kitchen to get a snack.

"(Y/N)! Do you know these people!?" Your mom yelled and you went to the living room to see who it was. You gasped when you saw Naoki and Ryunosuke at the door, "No! I don't know these people! I have never seen them before!" You said quickly.

"Are you sure? I think I've seen them at your school before." Your mom said and Naoki nodded, "Yes. We go to Yukata High as well." He said, "Oh! Then come on in! Make yourself at home!" Your mom said and you face-palmed.