Rem Kagunuki x Reader (LEMON)

No one's POV

No one's POV

You and your boyfriend, Rem Kagunuki, were on a date. He wanted to see you happy, and Urie told him that human girls like romantic dates. Even though you were enjoying your time with Rem, you were still a bit sad because he wasn't smiling. Rem noticed this and stopped walking, "What's wrong." He asked and you froze, "W-What do you m-mean?" You asked in your innocent voice.

He sighed and led you to a shaded bench. "What is it." He said, well more like demanded. You looked down and played with your fingers, "Can't you tell me?" He asked and you sighed, "It's just that... I love what you're doing for me but..." "But?" He asked and you sighed, "It's like you're forcing yourself to do this for me, and that isn't something I want." You said and his eyes widened.

"You don't have to force yourself for me." You said looking at him while holding his hand. "I'll be happy, if you're happy." You told him and he sighed, "I guess there's no hiding it from you. Sorry, I just wanted to see you happy and I thought this would make you happy, even though I'm not good at doing these kind of things..." He said and you hugged his arm.

He blushed because your chest was pressing against his arm and that made a tent in his pants. He gulped and looked away, "Rem? Are you okay?" You asked him and he sighed. He opened a portal and carried you bridal style, then he went through the portal, taking you to his bed room. "Oh. Does this mean that that date is over?" You asked him and he smirked at you.

"Not yet~" He whispered in your ear and then he nibbled on it. You moaned a bit and that turned him on even more. He licked your ear and you moaned out again. He then slowly pinned you down on his bed and you stared into his green eyes. He kissed you and you kissed back. Then he kissed down your jawbone and started licking your neck, finding you G-spot.

Once he found it and abused it, he went down to your chest and unbuttoned your shirt. "R-Rem..." You moaned and he kissed you on the cheek. "I promise I'll make you feel good." He said and you gasped when he started condone your breasts. You bit your lip to prevent yourself from making any weird Moises and Rem didn't seem to like that very much.

So he I clasped you bra and threw the unwanted clothing on the floor. "Let me hear you moan." He said and you shook your head. So he bent down to your chest and licked your left bud. You gasped softly and Rem smirked at that. He fondled your right one while licking and sucking on your left. It was so hard not to moan but you still managed not to.

He smirked at your self-control and squeezed your right breast harder. You arched your back and he smirked at that, "Just relax and give in to the pleasure." He told you and you shook your head again. So he licked and sucked harder on your buds and changed to give equal treatment. A moan finally escaped your lips and Rem smirked at you. Then his hands traveled down and stopped at your inner thighs.

He started rubbing your clothed vagina and you moaned loudly. He smirked at that and rubbed you faster. "R-Rem! Stop! Other wise I'll-Ah!" You were cut off when you came on your underwear. You were panting and Rem smirked at your panting figure. He slid off your jean shorts and underwear. He got your panty and sucked your cum off the clothing.

You blushed at that and he smirked at you when he saw that you were staring at him doing so. You blushed and looked away. So he threw the panty away and stuck his head in between your legs. He licked the cum you had on you and you moaned because of that. He stuck two fingers in your vagina and now his fingers were coated in your cum. He wiped off on your breasts and you moaned softly.

He then licked and sucked the cum off his fingers dry. Then he went to you and licked the cum off your chest. You were now fully naked but he still had his clothes on! "N-No fair... You still have clothes on." You said still panting and he smirked at you, "Impatient are we?" He said and you nodded. He chuckled at your response and continued to strip.

You couldn't help but stare at his perfectly made abs and he smirked at you. You blushed and looked away again. He took that chance and thruster into you. You screamed in pain and he kissed away your your tears. He whispered sweet things in your ear while you were adjusting and it seemed to work. You nodded at him and he started moving.

The pleasure you were feeling was too much, do you came already. Rem didn't stop though, you probably came 2 or 3 times before Rem was close. So he started thrusting at inhuman speeds and that made you go over the edge. You both came together and he collapsed beside you, panting. He turned to you and you turned your head to him, "I love you." He said and you giggled, "I love you too." You told him and he wrapped an arm around you.

He rested his head on your chest and you stroked his hair as he fell asleep.

PLZ VOTE U GUYS!!

PLZ VOTE U GUYS!!

REQUEST!!!