Lie Ren x Reader x Jaune Arc (LEMON)

Dedicated to Lovely_Derps!

No One's POV

You were in trouble. Why? Because you were cornered by none other than Lie Ren and Jaune Arc. These two were always fighting over you, and you were sick of it.

"Okay guys, stop. All this fighting needs to stop." You told them and they both looked at you.

"It's ticking me off and you guys need to get along better." You told them and the two looked at each other before nodding a signal to one another.

"Haven't you guys heard of 'sharing'?" You said and they both smirked. (You should've chosen your words better~)

"Yeah, you're right (Y/N)." Jaune said and you nodded.

"Obviously." You said, crossing your arms as you sat down on your bed.

You three were in your bedroom, and the two found it very convenient. Jaune closed and locked the door, Lie sitting behind you. You were unaware of their actions as Jaune sat down on front of you, grinning.

"What are you guys doing--!" You asked them both but ended up gasping at the end.

Why? Because Lie had grabbed your clothed breasts and began playing with them. Your shirt was thin, and they both saw your perked nipples through the fabric. You weren't wearing a bra and they used that to their advantage.

"Such a naughty girl~ Not wearing a bra~?" Lie said as he continued to roughly play with your breasts.

Jaune didn't want to be outdone by Lie and kissed you. You gasped in surprise but melted into the kiss, blushing as Jaune forced his tongue into your mouth. Lie rolled your nipples in between your fingers and you moaned into the kiss. Jaune pulled away and stripped you naked. You've never seen his hands so fast!

You were naked and the two both stared at your body hungrily while licking their lips. Lie kissed and licked the side of your neck, then tilted your head and kissed you this time. You blushed and kissed him back as Jaune spread your legs. You didn't notice him doing all of this until you felt his tongue on your clit.

You moaned out into the kiss and Lie sucked on your tongue. Jaune then plunged his tongue into you, wiggling it to get it deeper. You moaned even more and gripped the bedsheets tightly. Lie shuffled and moved to where Jaune was. He spread your legs wider and began licking your clit too. You moaned out loudly.

They were both licking you at the same time, their pink muscles moving in opposite directions. Jaune pulled away, sucking on the inside of your thighs. Lie took that chance and licked up as much juices as he could, sucking harshly. Their actions only made you closer and you arched your back, climaxing.

The two liked up your juices, glaring at each other as if it was a competition. Jaune gripped your hips and rammed into you. You gasped and arched your back, screaming in pleasure. Lie watched your perverted reactions, getting turned on. Jaune felt the same way, and your lewd expressions urged him to go faster.

"Ngh~ Your moans are so hot~" Jaune groaned out, holding your waist tightly.

You blushed and moaned even more, gripping the bedsheets tightly. His thrusts were so powerful, it felt like heaven. With thrusts so fast and powerful, you didn't last very long.

"I-I'm close~!" You moaned out and Jaune went faster.

"M-Me too~!" Jaune groaned and pushed your legs against your chest, making him go deeper inside you.

He hit your G-Spot and that was your undoing. You came as pure pleasure rocketed your body. Jaune felt your warm cum surround his cock and the sloppy noises only got louder. Jaune groaned and came inside you. Once your rode out your powerful orgasm, you collapsed onto Jaune's chest, panting heavily.

Lie picked you up, placing you on your hands and knees on the bed.

"We're not done yet (Y/N)~" Lie said and thrusted into you.

You moaned, his size was big and your walls were stretched even more. Your arms gave up and you collapsed onto the bed with your ass in the air. Lie found his angle more seducing and he groaned, going harder and harder to penetrate you deeper. He was now penetrating your womb and you loved the feeling of it.

He groaned and you felt your second orgasm closing in.

"I-I'm close again~!" You moaned out and Lie groaned, gripping your hips tighter.

Lie was close, and although he didn't say it, you knew he was. His thrusts were getting sloppier and sloppier, but he was still going strong. He did one final thrust, the both of you reaching your orgasms. Lie panted heavily and collapsed beside you, Jaune already asleep. You were in between them and they both hugged you as they slept.

"I love you guys.." You whispered and they smiled as their eyes remained closed.

"We love you too (Y/N)~" They whispered back, making sure not to wake you up.

Requests are on hold, meaning I won't be taking anymore requests until further notice.

VOTE!

VOTE!

VOTE!