Megumi Shimizu x Female! Jinrou! Reader (LEMON)

Megumi Shimizu-------------------------------------------------------

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Megumi Shimizu
-------------------------------------------------------

Requested by EddieLeeTodd!

No One's POV

You and your girlfriend, Megumi, smiled at each other as you two were hanging out in Megumi's bedroom. You both were playing cards, but Megumi changed the rules a bit.

"Whoever loses each round, will have to take off the clothes the winner chooses. Whoever loses all of their clothes first, loses. Loser has to submit to the winner and do whatever they say." Megumi said, knowing you'd take any challenge given to you.

"Deal!" You said and Megumi's smirk widened.

You were oblivious to Megumi's plan, since you didn't really expect her to have one. After all, this was just a game of cards. Or was it? What was Megumi planning for you? (Pretty Obvious. *bang bang*)

"You can go first." Megumi said.

It was a complicated card game. Megumi chose it because she knew she'd win. In a matter of minutes, you had already lost.

"Skirt." Megumi said and you blushed as you slowly slid your skirt off you.

Megumi grinned and licked her lips, setting the game back up. As time flew, you kept losing, and Megumi kept choosing clothes you had to take off. In less than an hour, you were bare naked. Yup, you were horrible at that card game. Megumi grinned and stood up, walking to you.

"I won." She said and simply pushed you onto the bed.

Her body loomed over yours and you gulped softly.

"M-Megumi? W-What are you--"

Before you could finish, Megumi had slammed her lips onto your's.

"Since I won, you have to do what I say. From now on, you are not allowed to talk. Make noises and my name only. I want to hear your moans~" She said, and before you could realize what was going on, she was rubbing you.

You gasped and moaned softly, biting your lip. Megumi smirked and plunged two fingers in you, leaning down to lick and suck on your breasts. You gripped the bed sheets tightly, moaning out. Megumi grinned and captured your lips in a heated kiss, her tongue slipping into your mouth.

You loved how dominant she could be. You put your hands on her chest and pulled away from the kiss for air. Megumi pulled away and looked down at your form. Your chest heaving up and down as you panted, your legs spread slightly, your half-lidded eyes full of lust as you looked at Megumi.

"God, you drive me crazy." Megumi breathed out and slammed her lips onto yours, taking off her clothes without breaking the kiss.

Once Megumi was naked, she pulled away from the kiss and you were able to see her. Your cheeks flushed red as Megumi helped you sit up. She sat down and pulled you onto her lap, only you were facing her. She put a blindfold on you and you gulped softly, your hands on her chest.

"M-Megumi...~" You breathed out, your clit getting wetter by her actions.

Megumi noticed this and smirked, leaning down to put butterfly kisses on your neck. You whimpered softly, clearly getting impatient.

"Shh~ Don't worry~" Megumi whispered into your ear and tied your wrists to the bed.

You tried to take it off, but you couldn't, especially since you couldn't even see it. The bed shifted slightly, meaning Megumi was getting off the bed. You bit your lip, the idea of Megumi touching you when you least expected it turning you on even more.

"M-Megumi...?" You said softly, looking around, trying to look through the blindfold.

"I'm right here~" Megumi whispered in your ear, making you shudder.

The bed shifted again and you felt your legs being spread.

"This might hurt a bit, but I promise it'll go away, kay?" Megumi said.

W-Wha--?" Before you could finish, something was pushed into you.

It was hot and big. Mostly big. Tears brimmed at your eyes as you screamed out in pain, feeling your virginity being taken.

"Shh, shh, it's okay..." Megumi whispered in your ear, gently kissing your neck.

She stayed like that for some time, letting you adjust. When the pain faded away, you slowly wrapped your legs around Megumi's waist.

"M-Megumi... P-Please un-tie me..." You said softly and Megumi did as you ask.

Mostly because she wanted to see your face expressions when she made love to you. You looked down and expected to see a strap-on, but Megumi as just as naked as you were. Although you were confused, you didn't really care. As Megumi started moving, the pleasure rocketed your body and you moaned out, feeling Megumi poke your insides.

"A-Ah~! M-Megumi~!" You moaned out and arched your back, moaning with red cheeks.

Megumi grinned and faster and harder, groaning softly. You unconsciously wrapped your arms around Megumi's neck, pulling her into a heated kiss. Megumi groaned softly into the kiss and wrapped her hands around your breasts as you two kissed. Megumi played and tortured your chest, making you moan into the kiss. You both pulled away for air and Megumi panted softly,

"O-Open your mouth..." She breathed out, and without questioning her, you obliged.

Her tongue invaded your mouth, her pink muscle exploring your mouth as she chucked your legs over her shoulders. With the new angle, she was able to thrust deeper into you. She began sucking on your tongue, making you moan, feeling Megumi ram you harder. You felt something coil in your stomach and you fisted the bed sheets tightly.

"M-Megumi~!!" You moaned out loudly, climaxing all over Megumi.

Megumi groaned softly and kept thrusting, the sound of the wet thrusts echoing in the room. She grabbed your waist and flipped you onto you hands and knees. She thrusted harder and you hit your second climax, your juices mixing with Megumi's juices. You both collapsed onto the bed, panting heavily. You couldn't even keep your eyes open, that's how tired you were. But, you felt Megumi wrap her arms around you, and you smiled, turning so you were facing her.

"Let's play cards again tomorrow~"

Vote!

Vote!

Vote!