Kise Ryouta x Reader (LEMON)

No one's POV

No one's POV

You were at your boyfriend's photo shoot, because he wanted you to come along. You smiled at him as he did poses. You got bored after a while so you would usually stare at you phone. Kise pouted at you but you didn't notice because you were focused on your phone. He didn't like the fact that you lost interest in watching him, because he wanted your attention, "(Y/N)-chii! Notice me!" He said pouting and you shook your head, "I'm busy Kise. And so are you." You replied.

Kise had to pose for a swim suit article, but the photographer needed a female model too. Kise found this as a great opportunity to get your attention so he volunteered you without even asking you first. You were confused as hell when the wardrobe people took you to a room. They made you wear a red swim suit, and also put a bit of blush on your cheeks. But you didn't need the blush, you were already really red.

Kise's jaw hung open when he saw you in a swimsuit and a tent formed at his swimming trunks. It wasn't really noticeable though, so you didn't realize how horny he was. You two took several photos together, and Kise was getting hornier and hornier by each pose. He wanted to be in you so badly. When it was break time, you stretched up and a bit of your nipple showed. Kise couldn't hold it anymore.

He grabbed your wrist and led you to his changing room. "Kise? Are you okay?" You asked him but he didn't answer. He opened the door and then locked it. He pushed you down on the carpet and kissed you passionately. He fondled your breasts at the same time and you moaned into the kiss. When you two parted, you took a breath, and Kise stole your lips once again. He then led his tongue down to your chest and you gasped a bit.

He took off you bikini top with ease and begun playing with your nipples. He sucked and licked them, which made you arch your back. He then moved down and took off your bikini bottom. He didn't even hesitate, he just stuck his tongue into you and you moaned out. He was so horny he didn't think straight. All he wanted was to pleasure you and himself. He then put you guys into a 69 position and then he started to suck on your vagina.

You moaned loudly and he thrust his cock into your mouth. You played with his cock and pleasured him too. You bobbed your head up and down and he moaned into your vagina. The vibrations made you moan and then you put his balls into your mouth. He groaned and sucked harder on you vagina. You came and so did he, but he wasn't done yet. He then got off you and and positioned himself into you.

You screamed in pain and Kise kissed the tears away that were on your cheeks. Once he let you adjust, he thrusted into you hard and you both moaned out. Kise kept on pounding into you and you couldn't help but love it. Just as you were about to come, he stopped, "Kise~" You said desperate to find your release, "Beg for it." He said and then he thrusted once into you. You wanted more, "Please Kise! Please fuck me! Fuck me until I can't walk!" You said and he smirked.

"As you wish." And then he thrusted harder and faster into you, making him go deeper into you with every thrust. One more thrust and you both came, "(Y/N)!" "Kise!" You both yelled at the same time, and then Kise fell down beside you, "I love you (Y/N)." Kise said to you and you smiled at him, "I love you too Kise."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Extended Ending:

"(Y/N)." Kise said and you looked at him, "What do you want to name our future child?" He asked you and you hit him on the head, "B-Baka! Why would you ask such a question!?!?" You said flustered and he chuckled, "Because I want to have a family with you. Future Ms. Kise." He said and I blushed, "Joelle." You said and he stared at you, "That's what I wanna name her if she's a girl." You muttered and Kise hugged you, "I love you, Future Ms. Kise." He said and you hugged him back, "I love you too, Future Mr. Kise."

PLZ VOTE U GUYS!!

PLZ VOTE U GUYS!!

REQUEST!!!