I need to talk to you. If you don't reply, I'll take it as you want to talk to -Caz

Caz. 

One simple word that brought back memories. We were in fourth grade, and during lunch Zac sat directly across from me at our table. 

"Caz," I said.

"What?" He asked slightly confused.

"That's your name backwards," I smiled.

"Oh, and your name backwards is . . .Ekoorb," He said slowly, "These can be our code names!"

"Yeah," I agreed smiling.

I cleared my mind of the memory and re-read the note. I scribbled 'I don't want to' on it and passed it back towards Zac, watching as my classmates passed it to him. His eyes lit up when the note landed on his desk. He eagerly opened it, but when he started reading he frowned and looked over at me. I gave him a quick glare and looked away.

                                                     -------------------------------------------------

    I pushed my hair back with a simple white hairband and smoothed my sunset orange dress. I grabbed my cropped jean jacket and headed towards the door. I slipped on my cowboy boots and opened the door to see Adam just about to ring the doorbell.

"Good timing," He smirked.

"Come on we're going to be late," I rolled my eyes. 

"I can't believe I agreed to this," He muttered as we entered his car.

"Well, I had to take someone," I shrugged buckling my seat belt.

"Hey, is it true that Zac was giving you notes during math?" Adam asked raising an eyebrow suggestively.

"Yup," I chirped.

"Well Shawna's gonna be happy that her boyfriend is exchanging love notes with you," Adam laughed.

"What?! We didn't exchange love notes. He wanted to talk to me," I pout.

"Yea, 'cause that's so much better," Adam chuckled.

"Oh, whatever I don't want to talk to Zac anyway," I said crossing my arms, and for the rest of the ride we stayed silent.

We got seated in the front row, right next to my dad. Awkward? Yes. By now my mom would've told my dad about me dating Adam. Luckily, my dad didn't say anything, yet.

"Ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the 2011 Fall Fashion Show here in Los Angeles," The announcer said over the speakers. The first few models started coming out from behind the curtain and we watched and clapped.

"You should smile more," Adam whispered as I jumped slightly from his voice.

"I do smile," I frowned. Oh wait that isn't helping me.

"Sure," He giggled.

"You just giggled," I smiled.

"No, I chuckled," He said.

"No that was definitely a giggle," I smiled.

"Whatever," He waived me off and turned his attention to the next model strutting down the runway.

"And that's all folks, have a good evening," The announcer stated clearly through the microphone. I dragged Adam through the crowd of people toawards the exit. I took a breath of the fresh air and smiled.

"Come on, let's go," I smiled.

"What about your parents?" Adam asked.

"They're going to the after party," I shrugged and I walked towards his car.