(Seven Deadly Sins) King x Reader

"Hey King, table three needs a refill!"

I nodded to the captain and floated over with the ale pitcher. There was a girl at the table, wearing a deep blue cloak and silver knee-high armor boots. Her hood was down, so I could see her face. She looked nice enough, with her warm eyes and smooth looking skin. I poured more ale into her glass and she smiled. "You're one of the Seven Deadly Sins aren't you?" She asked. I nodded. "Yeah, I'm King. The Grizzly Sin of Sloth." I couldn't help but smile back. This girl made me feel oddly comfortable.

"If you don't mind me asking. What's your name?" I inquired.

"(Y/N)." The girl responded. "(Y/N) Pendragon. I'm Arthur's sister." My mouth nearly dropped open. This girl seemed nothing like the overconfident, almost arrogant, king of Camelot. Though It wasn't odd for her to be here, we were in Camelot searching for the seven sin, the lion sin of Pride. "P-Pendragon?" The girl laughed and took a sip of ale. "That's what most people say. But yes, we're half-siblings." The way this girl looked at me, it's like her eyes were sparkling fire pits, heating me to my very core. "I-It was nice meeting you." I said quickly, turning to leave. I could feel her smiling back, like the warmth of the sun on a summer afternoon. "Likewise, King."

I immediately went outside for some fresh air, feeling my skin boil under the brush of cool breeze. "What are you doing out here, King?" Merlin asked. She stood in her usual attire, a brood in hand as she swept. "I-I just needed a breather." I responded, glad that my blush was fading. The sin of gluttony smiled. "Is it because of that mysterious girl in the bar?" My face heated back up as I imagined (Y/N). "Y-Yes." I answered. "Though I don't know how she effected me so quickly."

Merlin smirked, like she new exactly what was happening. Which she usually did. "The princess of Camelot. She's here alone?" I nodded solemnly. Merlin's smirk only grew. "You know she's the bastard of King Uther and the Lady of Lake, technically a nature sprite. And nature sprites are related to fairies are they not?" At least now I know why her smile was so warm, nature sprites were characteristically kind and easy to approach. I looked at her suspiciously. "What exactly are you getting at?"

Merlin looked through the window at (Y/N). "What I'm getting at is that -if you took the time to remember history- she was conceived when Uther was in his teens, and he's almost 30 now. Yet she still holds the appearance of a teenager herself. What does that tell you?"

I shrugged, wanting Merlin to get to her point. The witch rolled her eyes. "She ages like a fairy you moron. And since Dian is head over heels for the Capitan I suggest you...oh what was the phrase again? Oh yes, 'hit that'." My face erupted with heat, some of which shamelessly went to my groin. "Merlin! That's disrespectful!" She looked like she couldn't care less. "All I'm saying is that you're single and she's single and both of you posses incredibly long life spans. And if you weren't so spineless she would probably say yes to a date."

"I am not spineless!" I snapped.

"Then prove it." Merlin challenged, shoving me back through the door into the bar. I crashed to the floor and everyone turned to look at me. I blushed like mad when (Y/N) knelt down next to me. I could barely register her asking if I was alright. What I saw clear as day was Meliodas, taking a fistful of (Y/N)'s rear and squeezing. She yelped and I burned for a whole different reason. "DON'T TOUCH HER!" I snapped. The Captain had already stolen Dian's heart from me, I wasn't about to let him take another. To my surprise Meliodas looked rather shocked at my outburst and backed away a little, (Y/N) however simply glared at him. "Yeah you pervert." She agreed. "Hands off."

Meliodas quickly regained his signature grin and put his hands on his hips. "Alright then. How about I make it up to you? One whole day with the sin of your choice. Sound far?" At first (Y/N) looked confused, then realization hit and she spoke. "You're a seven deadly sin too. Meliodas, the Dragon sin of Wrath."