(OHHC) Haruhi x Suicidal Girl! Reader Fluff

Hi guys so for this one I've decided to go more the Fluff route not because of who's involved but because suicide is a rather serious thing. If this isn't what you wanted Clemy-Clue I'm sorry, just comment and I'll write a lemon not including the suicidal-y-ness. Plus this topic is kind of dark so listen to the music when it's over. Personally I like the show so far and AmaLee is fantastic.

Reader's POV

"Hey, hey." Haruhi cooed. "I'm here, I'm right here." I sat in Haruhi's arms, sobbing. She'd caught me, knife in my hands ready to end it. I'd just snapped, every mistake and misstep I'd ever done had just come crashing down on me. I'd held out for a good hour, but then I couldn't take the voice anymore. That stupid voice telling me everything that was wrong with me. I'd never cut before, the pain was horrible. But that's when Haruhi, my savior, had come in and stopped it. Taken my knife and wrapped up my arm. Now she was siting with me on our couch, cuddling.

I tried to explain all of this to her, how I felt. But my words only came out in sobbing noises. She didn't seem to mind though. Stroking my hair and whispering sweet nothings. She told me that she didn't need to know, that if I didn't feel like telling than I never had to.

"(Y/N)?" Haruhi asked softly. "Would you like to watch a movie? It'll be happy I promise." I gave a weak nod, a movie sounded good. Haruhi slowly got off the couch, leaving me cold and lonely. I felt cut off from the world, lost and abandoned. I wrapped my arms around myself, my own skin numb to itself. Not even the blanket, which was now laying across my legs, could warm me up. It was like a heavy sack of lead, discriminating against me moving or getting up. The light of the TV turning on blinded me. I squeezed my eyes shut.

I wanted to call out to Haruhi, beg her to come back. I wanted to scream out my pain and demand she save me again. I wanted a hug, someone to hold me in their arms and tell me I was valued. I couldn't take this isolation much longer, it was suffocating. Yet all that came out was a whimper; a raspy, choking, pathetically desperate whimper. Like a puppy left alone in the rain.

For a second I thought I heard water running. Was it raining? If it was then the only way I would've heard it is if the door opened. Had Haruhi left? Of course she had, who wouldn't? She had sat here for an hour getting no where with me, her last resort was to put on a movie to distract me from her being gone.

Just as I was about to collapse, to lay down and cry until I died from lack of water. I felt something hot on my shoulder. A sort of comfortable heat that spread throughout my shoulder. It ran off my shoulder and disappeared. My skin grew hot where it had touched me, as if my body heat was reaching out for that heat to come back. I felt a pressure on the couch next to me. Opening my eyes, I saw Haruhi with a glass of water in her hand. "I thought you might be thirsty." She offered. "You cried out a lot of water."

I took a sip as Haruhi snuggled back up with me, bringing my cold body against her warm one. A soft blanket wrapped around us, like a cocoon of safety protecting and keeping us together. I noticed Haruhi take a bowl of popcorn and set it in our laps, the buttery goodness wafting up into my nostrils.

"Are you ok with watching The Hobbit?" Haruhi asked. I looked up at her, the hopeful twinkle in her eye. Trying to understand if she made the right choices to cheer me up. I set down the cup on our coffee table and met her eyes again. Wrapping my arms around her waist, I nuzzled her collar bone, laying on top of her. I turned to the TV, the beautiful golds and browns of The Hobbit. "Ready." I croaked. Haruhi blushed, I could feel the heat of her neck rise. She started the movie.

By the time the movie ended I was feeling much better, the tears on my cheeks had dried and many f my negative thoughts had disappeared for now. Haruhi had taken to stroking my hair again. "Hey....(Y/N)?"

"Hm?"

"I know I shouldn't ask, you probably don't want to tell me. So you don't have to answer this. But...what set you over the edge?"

I frowned, what had done it? What had been that one little thought that just caused me to snap? "Holding it all in for so long." I answered. "Everything just built up and overwhelmed me at once." Haruhi cupped my face in her hands and lifted my head to look at her. "If you ever feel that way again. And I mean if you even get more than one thought at a time like that again. Tell me, please? I-I don't ever want you to do something like this again."

I nodded. "I promise." Haruhi smiled. "Good, because if you die then I won't be able to do this." She brought my face closer to hers and brushed her lips against mine. Heat radiated through my system and I pushed deeper. Wrapping my arms around her tighter and letting out another whimper. Haruhi smiled and curled her fingers into my hair. I breathed in through my nose, mentally preparing myself. I ran my tongue over her bottom lip, asking permission. Haruhi had happily opened her mouth, letting me roam the warm, buttery tasting mouth.

By the time we came apart for air, we'd been making out for close to an hour. Haruhi just smiled. "I love you." I smiled back, it felt good to have my mouth stretched into that gesture again after such a long time. "I love you too."