(DL) Ayato x reader

Reader's POV

It was Halloween, one of my favorite holidays. The only down side was that everyone got into pranks and stuff, all of which we're usually directed at me. I had gotten pretty good at avoiding most pranks, but the only boy I couldn't avoid was Ayato Sakamaki. To tell the truth I could always see his pranks coming, I just fell into them every once and a while so he didn't get upset.

Yui and I were shopping for costumes, "try this one Name!" I turned around to see her holding up a skimpy maids outfit. My face turned bright red, "f-for what!?" Yui laughed, "for Ayato of course! C'mon I know you like him." I blushed even deeper, "S-shut up. I looked at the costume rack and pulled out a witch costume, what about this one?" Yui frowned, "you're such a little girl." I looked around, trying to find something we could both agree on. Then I spotted it, I snatched it from the rack and held it up for Yui to see. Her eyes lit up, "Perfect!"

Ayato's POV

I smiled at myself in the mirror, the party was in half an hour or so. I was dressed as a King, though I probably didn't look different to anyone else. I was wearing a classic Kind's crown and one of those red capes with the white and black fluff on the edges. I stood triumphantly in front of the mirror, my phone buzzed. I looked and it was a message from Yui titled, Half My OTP. I looked at the picture and nearly choked on my own drool. It was a photo of Name, smiling and wearing a small white strapless dress stained with fake blood, fake metal spikes pierced through different parts of her body. I-is she dressed as a hot torture victim!? I thought, my face getting hot. I quickly texted Yui back, tell her to meet me in the woods. I smirked, know all I have to do is set the prank.

*Time skip*

Reader's POV

I looked nervously at the edge of the woods, what did that vampire boy want with me in the woods? Yui said to be careful, apparently my blood type was the common favorite among vampires. I started forward, my costume was a little small but Yui said it looked fine.

After a little while of walking I started to get uneasy. It was really dark out, every sound made me flinch. It's probably just the squirrels, I told myself. Or maybe owls. I walked a little further, something caught on my leg. I yelped as cold water drenched me from head to toe. I shivered as Ayato jumped down from the trees and smirked at me. I looked down and saw that most of my white outfit had turned see-through. A-Ayato! I cried, blushing. Ayato walked up to me, staring at my soaked costume. You are so frigging hot. He breathed, pressing me against a tree he gave me a passionate kiss. I melted into the kiss, I never expected him to be like this. Ayato's hands pulled at my dress, I got scared and pushed him away.

C'mon, what kinda of torture victim would you be if you didn't scream? Ayato asked, pulling me back into his arms. I whimpered as Ayato sucked on my neck. A moan escaped my lips and I ran my fingers through his hair as he pulled me closer. Breaking away from me, he pulled my dress up and off me. I felt the chilly night air wrap around me, Goosebumps forming all over me. I looked up and felt my body heat up, Ayato had stripped into nothing but his costume and boxers. I blushed and looked away, feeling heat grow in-between my legs. Ayato pulled me back into a kiss, pushing his tongue into my mouth. I moaned, feeling him harden against my thigh. Ayato's crown fell off as we laid down on the leafs. It was cold at first, but feeling his warmth against my body comforted me.

Ayato pushed my legs apart, stroking my kilt. I moaned, tightening my grip on his hair. Louder, he said. I want you to scream my name. He pulled off my underwear and kissed my kilt. I moaned louder then before and tugged at his boxers. Beg, he said simply. Ayato pushed two fingers into me and I cried out in pleasure. I saw the bump in his boxers grow so I pulled harder, taking them off. Ayato growled in my ear, you asked for it. He took out his fingers and pushed his member into me. I screamed in pain, Ayato smirked. "Now do you see why I wanted you wet? O well." The pain slowly melted away, he went in and out gently. Ayato sped up, going faster and faster. Ayato! I cried. Louder! he said, I could hear the pleasure in his voice. I did as he said and moaned his name louder. M-More! He gasped, putting one of my legs over his shoulder. Ayato! Ayato! Ayato! I cried.

He moaned and scummed, I felt heat and pleasure over take me. I scummed and moaned, my voice cracked. Ayato hit my g-spot and scummed again. "You're so warm!" He gasped. He pulled out and laid down next to me and I smiled, I love you Ayato. Ayato blushed for the first time in the darkness of the night, y-you what? "I said I love you Ayato." He wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his face in my neck. No ones ever said that to me before, he whimpered. I smiled and pulled him closer, he mumbled something. Hmm? I asked. Ayato looked up at me and whispered, I love you. I smiled, what was that? He frowned, knowing a tease when he saw one. Ayato wrapped his cape around me and put on his boxers. He carried me home and I slept in his arms, but he didn't seem to mind sleeping next to his new girlfriend.