(Free!) Nagisa x reader

Sorry it took a while to get this one out. I couldn't help but put some book references in here. For those of you who don't understand them I'm putting a list at the end of this chapter.

One last burst! One last burst! I head the crowd screaming. I kicked off the wall, sending me back down the length of the pool for the last time. Before I knew it I was at the opposite wall, I slapped the box and a buzzer went off. I brought my head above the water to see that I had won. I hopped out of the water and walked to the locker rooms. I didn't care much about winning, I only competed to prove a point. Bookworms aren't weak. Yes I was a huge bookworm and I spent hours watching Anime, but that didn't make me weak or un-athletic. I just had more interesting things to do with my time than sweat and entertain people who wouldn't know art if it wasn't in a frame or on a wall.

I washed my hair and dried off, putting on shorts and my Iwatobi Swim Club jacket. I had been forced to join the club in order to compete. I through my stuff into my duffle bag and threw it over my shoulder. I turned to see none other than Nagisa Hazuki, the energetic blonde was giving me one of his famous smiles. The second it clicked I spazed out, "What are you doing here Nagisa!?" I cried. Nagisa just kept smiling, I wanted to see you. You were taking to long. "Th-that doesn't mean you can just walk in here! I cried, this is the girls locker rooms!" So? Nagisa asked, looking genuinely confused. Don't girls just wear their swimsuits under their clothes? "Well yes but-." Besides, Nagisa continued. Don't girls wear underwear under their swimsuits like boys do? "No! I practically yelled. No we don't Nagisa!" Oh, he said grabbing my hand. Well c'mon then the others are waiting!

Nagisa grabbed my hand and pulled me all the way to a small ice cream parlor where the others were waiting for us. We all ordered something and sat down together to eat. Makoto kept it simple with vanilla, Haru ordered blue moon, Rei didn't surprise anyone by getting a beautiful sundae, Nagisa got some sort of strawberry concoction, and I ordered a delicious chocolate. Congrats on winning Miss Yatonie, Rei said. The guy had always called me by my last name, I had told him multiple times to just call me Name but he insisted he wasn't that good of a swimmer yet. "Uh thanks, I said uncertainly. I did it to prove a point, swimming isn't exactly that important to me." Haru glared at me, needless to say the water lover didn't really like me. I didn't really care though, if he didn't hate me enough to say something then that was on him. "Hey Name, Nagisa said trying to break the tension between me and Haru. Are you coming to practice tomorrow?" No, I answered flatly. O c'mon! Nagisa insisted. No, I replied. Will you come? Nagisa pleaded. Rei and Makoto watched us go back and forth, Haru got bored and left.

I stood up abruptly and looked Nagisa dead in the eye, I. Am. Not. Swimming. Again. I said slowly yet sternly so he would hear each word clearly. I briskly walked away before he could respond, heading home to read. An hour or two later my roommate Tris came back from her fashion shoot. Hey, she greeted. She walked over to my bedside and pointed to the dozen or so books in stacks on my nightstand, you plan to read all of these? I didn't look up from the book I had now, "no I finished those. I gestured to the half dozen books scattered on my bed, these are the ones I have yet to read." After a few seconds of silence and I looked up. Tris looked dumbfounded, b-but you just went to the book store a day and a half ago! "I know, I responded. But I had the meet today, I'm going to use the rest of the day to catch up. My roommate groaned, you are such a geek! I pointed to the orange shirt hanging in my closet. Tris sighed, sorry Greek. I nodded with approval, thank you. Whatever, Tris rolled her eyes. She grabbed her purse and began to leave, just call me if you find Narnia! "Narnia doesn't have cell service! I called after her, educate yourself!"

I finished the book I was reading and was halfway through the next one when I heard a knock at my door. I sighed, muggles. Must they always interrupt in the middle of a chapter? It's open! I glanced up to see Nagisa walk through my door. My heart sped up by a few beats, he had always had that affect on me. It was hard not to smile when he smiled, he was so happy all the time. Clearly he had never had one of his favorite characters die before. "What do you want Hazuki? I asked, trying to stay cool. I'm reading." Nagisa shut the door and sat down on my bed,  come swim with me tomorrow. He begged, I want you to have fun with us. I put down my book, Nagisa I'm not going to swim with you guys just because of your begging. Nagisa gave me an odd look, plan B then. The next thing I knew his lips were on mine, it was sweet like he had found a candy store and had eaten it.

He pulled away and my  face was red, "N-Nagisa, I breathed. Wha-" Nagisa interrupted me with another kiss, this time his hands wrapped around my waist. I moaned into the kiss, I felt Nagisa smile and pull away again. "Will you come swim with me tomorrow?" He asked. I said no and Nagisa responded by kissing my neck. I felt my body heat up as his mouth roamed my neck. His hands worked their way under my shirt and he pulled it off over my head. I whimpered as Nagisa's mouth slipped below my collar bone. I moaned and Nagisa pulled back again. "Will you go swimming with the team tomorrow?" I was so turned on that all I could do was shake my head. Nagisa smiled and grabbed all of my books off the bed and set them on my nightstand or the floor. He came back and laid me down on my back. Nagisa pulled off my bra and I tried to cover myself, blushing. Nagisa looked a little annoyed, he pulled up one of my arms and sucked on my nipple. I moaned, Nagisa pulled up my other arm and sucked on my other nipple making me moan again. N-Na-ah, I began, but it quickly turned back into a moan. Nagisa sat up and took off everything but his boxers, "will you come swim tomorrow?" He asked again. I shook my head, wondering how much farther he would go. He retaliated by kissing my belly button, then moving down to my panty line. I whimpered as he pulled off my shorts and underwear, then I pressed my legs together.

Nagisa bent down and kissed my kilt making me whimper. He smiled and began to suck harder and harder. Nagisa! I cried, feeling myself get wet. I saw the bump in his pants forming and I blushed deep scarlet. Nagisa looked up and me, keeping eye contact he kissed and nibbled my kilt. I moaned his name as he moved his hands from my neck down my body to my kilt, then he slipped them in between my thighs and pulled my legs apart. He blew cool air on my wet entrance making me gasp and squirm. Nagisa looked back up at me, "Will you come swim with me tomorrow?" N-No, I stuttered. Nagisa smiled, "Then I guess my dream of going this with you will finally come true." Nagisa pulled down his boxers and I covered my eyes. I felt his tip rubbing around my folds, poking in and out of me slightly. I whimpered and peaked in between my fingers, only to see Nagisa pull out a condom and slip it on. He pushed into me and went in and out slowly, I couldn't take it anymore and scummed. Nagisa moaned, you're a lot warmer than I thought. He went faster and harder, I scummed again making him moan even more. I was a mess of moans and cries as the bed creaked from the strong boy, Nagisa kept going until he scummed.

He pulled out and threw the condom away, laying next to me he caught his breath. "Will you come swim with us tomorrow?" I shook my head, Nagisa pouted and moved so he pinned me to the bed. "I'm not leaving until you agree." Nagisa sucked my neck and massaged my breasts making me moan. I didn't bother to tell him that the reason I kept saying no is because he never said please. But could you blame me for not telling him? It's not like he ever asked me why not. I could tell this was going to be a long night, by the end of it we'd both probably be to tired to swim anyway.

"My roommate groaned, you are such a geek! I pointed to the orange shirt hanging in my closet. Tris sighed, sorry Greek" - The Percy Jackson series.

"My roommate Tris" - Divergence

"just call me if you find Narnia"- Narnia (duh)

"muggles"- Harry Potter

"like he had found a candy store and had eaten it." - Supernatural (sort of)