(Fairy Tail) Grey x Reader

Grey's POV

I heard the door to the guild open, I lazily turned my head and saw a 16 year old girl wearing a navy blue knee-length dress that had a muscle shirt styled sleeves with a white long sleeve shirt underneath with matching long socks and brown dueling boots all under a navy blue hooded cloak. I froze, who is she? Cana looked to where I was staring and smirked, "if you got hots for her you better think twice Grey. That's Mocorave's niece." My head snapped in Cana's direction, Master has a niece!? "Yep, came a voice behind me. Is there something you need?" Crap, I thought. I turned around and saw the girl standing behind me with one of her hands on her hip. With a closer look I could see that her shirt stretched into fingerless gloves and she had a thin scar going along her jaw line up on side. I uh, I stuttered. I haven't seen you around the guild before. Are you new? The girl shook her head, No I just finished a decade quest.

My mouth dropped down to the floor, A decade  quest!? My big mouth made the whole guild turn to look at us. The girl's arms bolted to her sides, she looked embarrassed. Next thing I knew she wasn't there, she had just kind of faded away with a slight blush on her cheeks. "What's wrong Grey!? Marco called, not seeing ghosts are ya?" The guild erupted with laugher, "Hey! Cana cried, He's not crazy I saw her too!" Oh great! Elfman laughed, the drunk and Grey are seeing things together. I frowned as the guild let out another wave of laugher. "Why did you do that? Came a voice next to me. I flinched and turned to see a barely visible girl. I hate drawing attention to myself." Y-you're invisible, I stuttered, tongue tied once again by this pretty girl.

I glanced through her and saw the master eyeing me. Follow me, I said through my teeth. I got up and walked into a corner of the guild where no one would see us, I just hope she followed me. I turned and saw her slowly materialize in front of me. H-hey, I stuttered. She giggled, hi.

So um, you can disappear.

Yep

And you're Mocorave's niece.

Yes

And you just finished a decade quest.

That is correct

How old are you?

16

What!? I looked around to make sure no one was looking at us then turned back to her. But that would mean you started it when you were 6! The girl frowned, no I started it 5 years ago. My jaw dropped again, are you saying that you finished a decade quest in half the time that was required!? She nodded, "yes. Is that surprising? I am a Fairy Tail wizard after all." I didn't know what to say, good job? You must be pretty strong? Marry me? I didn't know what to do, then I realized that I didn't know her name. Um, I'm Grey. I said holding out my hand. Name, she answered shaking my hand. I should get to my uncle. I watched her walked away, man that girl was mysterious.

Reader's POV

I walked up to my uncle and smiled, hello master. My uncle smiled, how is my favorite niece doing? Did you complete your quest? I nodded, yes sir. What kind of wizard would I be if I couldn't complete a quest? Mocorave laughed, that's my girl! I heard the guild door open and I turned around, a girl with bright blond hair walked in with a pink haired boy and his blue cat. I smiled and waved to them. The girl walked up to me smiling, hi I'm Lucy. She turned to the boy, and this is Natsu and Happy. Hi, Natsu greeted. Hello, I said. I'm Name. Maybe we should go get some food sometime, Natsu offered. Mocorave hit Natsu on the forehead, you will do no such thing with my niece Natsu! Natsu stared at me, y-your his niece!? He turned to my uncle. You have a niece!? I laughed, yes I'm his niece. I turned to my uncle. But why not uncle? I can handle myself and anyone that comes my way. Mocorave chuckled, yes I know. He hit Natsu again. But I still down want influenced by someone as destructive as Natsu. Natsu held his head in pain, jeez gramps I get it!

I glanced back at that Grey guy and saw that he was missing his shirt. The girl drinking next to him looked at him and frowned at him, Grey your clothes. Grey looked down at himself, crap! Oh that reminds me, my uncle interrupted. I turned back to him as he gestured for a red headed girl to come over. Erza, I would like you to meet my niece Name. He said. Name, this is Erza. Erza I would like you to show her around, you see she's been on a quest for quite some time and I think you will be the best influence on her. Erza nodded, yes master I would be honored.

*Time skip*

Erza and I had been everywhere, we swapped stories and I asked her about Grey. You like him huh? She asked, I blushed. He's nice, for a streakier. Erza laughed, yes I admit he is rather unorthodox but I can promise you he has a good heart. I smiled, a good heart huh? Good to know. It was closing in on night time and Erza yawned, do you have a place to stay? I nodded, yeah an old friend of mine owns a place near bye. Ok then, Erza said. I'll walk you home then. No, I said quickly. No I'm fine on my own, it's just around the corner anyway. I hurried down the street before Erza could abject.

I rounded the corner and walked into my favorite night club. Hey Garry! I called over the noise, guess who's baaack! The owner of the club popped out from under the counter and gave me a toothy grin, well if it isn't Name the night wolf! Can I get you the usual? I nodded and snapped my fingers. My clothes changed into dark pants and a navy blue strapless belly shirt with matching fingerless gloves and silver jewelry (Like a necklace with a silver fang on it and bracelets). I sat down at the bar and pulled a strand of hair back behind my ear, exposing my piercings. He handed me my beer and I sipped it before hitting the dance floor. Meanwhile Grey walked in and looked around, spotting me he walked over and tapped my shoulder. I turned around and blushed, Grey!? How did you- were you fallowing me!? Grey stared at me, why are you here? He looked me over and blushed, are you? Wearing a belly shirt? I smiled and planted a kiss on his lips. Grey's hands ran through my hair as my arms snaked around his waist. We pulled apart and Grey scooped me up and walked out of the club. Where are we going? I asked. Grey looked at me and nibbled my collar bone. Back to my house. I smiled and started undoing his shirt.

Grey slammed the door shut and pushed me against the wall, attacking my neck with kisses. I moaned and started taking off my jewelry and his pants. Grey pulled off my pants and massaged my kilt. Aahh, I moaned. Grey! He pulled my shirt above my head, sucking my nipples and pressing his hips against mine. I pushed Grey to the ground and took off my pants, rolling our hips together making Grey moan my name. Grey ripped off our underwear and pressed me into the curtains, thrusting into me making me howl in pleasure. I had to hold on to the curtains to keep from falling as Grey put one of my legs over his shoulder and went deeper. Aahhhhh! I felt Grey scum into me and whimper against my neck. I pushed him onto his couch and rode him until I scummed. I laid on top of him, panting. You're good at this, he breathed. I smiled weakly at him, "you're strong. I'm going to be sore tomorrow." Grey smirked, I thought you said you were shy. I shook me head, "I said I don't like drawing attention to myself. I never said I wasn't wild."

*Time skip to next day*

Grey's POV

I woke up to the smell of breakfast, I threw on a pair of boxers and walked to the kitchen. I saw Name wearing one of my shirts cooking. I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her from behind. She turned and smiled at me, morning handsome, she turned back to plating the rest of the pancakes. I slipped my hand under her shirt and felt that that was the only thing she was wearing. Hmm, I moaned, seductive are we? I pushed two fingers into her and she moaned. Didn't get enough huh? She asked, I kissed her neck and continued to thrust in and out. Name took my hand out of her and pulled me towards the bathroom. We shed our clothes and stepped into the shower, I sucked her neck as she turned on the hot water. Little did I know that she was planning to make me beg.

Anime x reader lemon [requests now open]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें