(SNK/AOT) Eren x Reader x Levi

Hand to hand training. Remind me why it's necessary again? Oh yeah, the wimps who are gonna run away to the inner wall needs to know how to deal with the scum bags of Wall Sina. I trudged my way to the training grounds. Eren jogging up to me. "Hey (Y/N)! How's my favorite sparring partner?"

I chuckled. "Trying to keep Mikasa from killing me in my sleep."

Eren blushed. "Any idea where you want to go in the military?" Eren asked, trying to change the subject. I smiled. "Scouting Legion."

Eren grabbed the wooden knife from the supply table ad we walked a distance from the others. "Really? Any one reason?" Eren said in a teasing tone. "Like Captain Levi?" It was my turn to blush. I swept his legs out from under him, sending the boy to the ground. I pinned him with my foot and took the knife. "Shut up, Yeager."

I extended my hand and helped him up, he was chuckling. "Sorry, just asking."

*Later*

I stayed, that's it. I joined the Scout Legion. Eren tackled me in a Titan hug, all but crushing my ribs. "Air." I gasped. He let go with an apologetic look on his face. I slapped his shoulder, causing both of us to laugh. "So who's squad are you on?" Eren asked. I smiled sheepishly. "Levi's."

Eren grinned. "That's great! So am I!" I rolled my eyes. "Of course YOU are. Titan boy." we laughed again.

*Another time skip cuz I know exactly what you're here for*

I walked down the halls of the giant castle that was our base. I'd grown closer to Levi and Eren since coming here. All three of us just kind of...worked. We clicked.

I rounded the corner and blushed. Levi had Eren pinned against the wall, teasing him. "C-Captain~." Eren whimpered. Levi let out a growl and bit down one Eren's neck. The Titan boy moaned and closed his eyes. It was then that I tried to sneak past. "(Y-(Y/N)?" Eren gasped. I froze. Levi let go of Eren and turned to look at me, Eren whimpering from the loss of friction. I blushed deeply. "S-Sorry guys I....I'll just leave you then." I turned to leave but Levi grabbed my arm.

Our eyes met and we stared at each other. His lips were swollen and his hair was a mess. I didn't even realize we were leaning into each other until our lips met. His lips were soft and hot, his kiss hard and hungry. Levi wrapped his arms around me and held me tightly. I ran my fingers through his hair.

Eren whimpered and tugged at Levi's shirt. "L-Leviiii." He whined. I felt Levi's boner rub against my thigh as he turned to look at Eren, his arms still around me. I saw Eren's boner and the hickies around his neck. Levi looked from me to Eren. "We should find a bedroom."

All three of us hurried to the sleeping quarters, picking Levi's room since it was guaranteed no one would interrupt us. Levi attacked my lips while Eren bit and suck my neck from behind. Levi's tongue roamed my mouth as Eren reached around to unbutton my shirt. I felt both boy's boners grind against me, yearning for release. I moaned, pulling my shirt off. Levi took off his own shirt and pushed Eren and I onto the bed.

Eren moaned and pulled his pants off, pinching my nipples. I Arched my back and moaned, rubbing my butt against his boner. Levi unbuttoned my pants and rubbed my cilt through my underwear. "L-Levi!" I gasped. Eren growled and trailed his hands down to my waistline. "E-Eren!" I cried. Levi glared at Eren and pulled me into his lap, causing Eren to pull my pants off. I wrapped my bare legs around Levi and he held me. Slipping his tongue back into my mouth.

Eren pressed against me from behind and put two fingers on my bare cilt. I shivered at his cold fingers. He nibbled my ear and slipped a finger in, going in and out at the slowest pace possible. I groaned, arching my back once more. Eren added a second finger and curled them inside of me. I fell back onto his shoulder, looking into his eyes through my half lidded ones. I moaned and bucked my hips as he went faster. "Eren~" I whimpered. "W-Who taught you~ Ahh!" Eren pounded into me with is fingers, slowly pulling me away from Levi.

"Watch it Yeager." Levi threatened. He grabbed me and pulled me away from Eren, flipping me onto my hands and knees. I felt his tip rubbing against my entrance making me shudder. Eren smirked. "She likes it." I watched as he pulled off his own clothes and rub his tip against my lips. I took him in my mouth and licked him. Levi pushing into me making me moan against Eren's length. "Ahh! Levi make her do that again!" Eren cried. "H-Harder!" I sucked and Levi went faster. Eren moaned again until Levi gave him a harsh kiss. The two boys started making out, Eren grinding his hips against me. I moaned and rocked my hips back and forth.

Eren whipped his head back and howled, releasing in my mouth. "(Y/N) don't swallow it." Levi demanded. He pulled out and kissed me, sharing Eren's juices. Levi entered from the front and went even harder at the new angle. I moaned into our kiss and came. Levi pulled out and laid back, panting. I was spent, but Levi was still hard. Eren growled and took the Corporal in his mouth.

Levi moaned and gripped Eren's hair. "Damn Yeager." He growled. I couldn't move, my body was numb. Levi bucked his hips and Eren slipped a pushed a finger against Levi's prostate. Sending the boy over the edge. Eren pulled back, Levi's white juices still in his mouth. I wrapped my arms around his neck to pull myself up to his lips, tasting Levi on Eren's tongue.

We all collapsed next to each other, panting. "That...felt good." Eren commented. Levi rolled his eyes. "You're an idiot." I smiled. "Understatement of the year."