(SAO) Kirito x reader

Reader's POV

I smiled, without hesitation I pressed the accept button. Many people were scared here, in SAO. But me? I wasn't scared in the slightest. People would probably call me insane, a girl with a serious death wish, but I'm not. I want to live here, not because I'm discontent with my life in the other world, but because here....is home.

Kirito poked my cheek, making me flinch. "You ok? He asked, smiling. Your not glitching out on me are you?" I chuckled and shook my head. "Just happy." Kirito raised an eyebrow, but didn't say anything. "Wanna get something to eat?" I asked. He nodded and followed me to a nearby tavern on level 63. We ordered our food and sat in silence, Kirito suddenly acting distant. In his own world. "Kirito?" I hesitated, putting my hand on his from across the table. "Huh?" He blinked and looked around. "Not glitching out on me are you?" I teased. He chuckled as our food was set down, instantly he was back to his laid back, foodie self.

"So, he asked as we walked in the virtual sun. Want to explore a dungeon?" I smiled, this guy couldn't get out into the field fast enough could he? "Sure, I answered. But let's stop at the market first, I could use some more healing items."

Kirito agreed, apparently he was a bit low on supplies too. As we walked through the market I spotted a shop selling naturally protective clothing. I grabbed Kirito's arm and pulled him into the store. "W-Wha...(Y/N)?" He stuttered in surprise. We spent a little while in the small shop, browsing the different options. Eventually we found something we could use. A black cloak for Kirito that increased protection up to 30%, a silver cloak for me than increased agility up by 40%.

Within a few minutes, The Black Swordsmen and I were fighting through a tomb themed dungeon. We pushed through destroying skeletons and undead monsters, Kirito with his dual wielding and I with my sword. We finally came to the boss room, a tall door inlaid with skulls like the walls of a catacomb. Kirito turned to me. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I nodded.

Inside the boss appeared. An incredibly over feminine character, her boobs were gravity defying and her butt was perfect, but her waist was impossibly small. Kirito curled his lip. "If she existed back in our world she'd be dead from not eating." I smiled, leave it to Kirito to be practical. "Who dares challenge me? The woman boomed. I am the great Mariela!" We attacked.

Her health was ridiculous, three full bars and once we got her down to the last one she could suddenly heal herself. She backed me into a corner sneering at me evilly. "You're going to die painfully girl." Suddenly two swords protruded through her waist, slicing in opposite directions. she roared in pain and her health bar finally made it into the red. I quickly swung my sword before she could heal, cutting off her head. Her body shattered into it's blue code, revealing Kirito behind her.  I blushed, having a bit of a crush on him. A small notification flashed in front of him. He read it and blushed deeply. "Umm."

"What is it?" I asked, walking up to him. I peered over his shoulder at the item the boss had dropped. It was armor, two skulls covered the breasts of the manikin in the picture. Small bones leading from the skulls down to a thong consisting of another skull and a few bones, two anklets made of ribs were the only other thing making up the outfit. It's name? Death Succubus. I frowned. "I don't know what I expected." Kirito pressed a few buttons and it disappeared. The notification flashed in front of me and I blushed. "Wh-Why are you giving it to me!?"

Kirito blushed a shade darker. "W-well your a girl, it's only for women. Y-You could sell it." I tapped the stats icon and glared at it. "It has a protection level of 85."

"8-85!?" Kirito stuttered in disbelief.

I sighed. "How come in every game I play the female armor gets more protective the less you wear? This is ridiculous."