(Magi) Jafar x Reader x (Free) Haru Part 1

Reader's POV

I stood stark straight as the king's visitor met with him. I was standing in a large throne room with marble floors inlaid with patches of colored glass. The floor to ceiling curtains billowed in the breeze as the warm morning sun came through the large windows. The king sat on his thrown, a golden piece on a raised platform with three elongated steps being the only way to reach it. The king himself was a rather rounded man, his kind but sharp blue eyes stuck out amongst his burgundy hair.

I stood off to the side with the other concubines. Dressed in a variety of colors, each of us were of similar age. Unlike the other girls I was unnamed, meaning I didn't belong to any of the princes as an official concubine yet. Today was the day I was to be given to one however. So soon I would also wear a color rather than the white breast wrap and skirt that I was in now.

The visitor was a common one, Mokoto Tachibana. A kind boy with light green eyes and a peaceful demeanor. I never new him to even request a concubine, as every one of the king's visitors were always welcome to request one. Mokoto was respectful and Prince Haru's closest friend.

Prince Haru, along with his half brothers Prince Rin and Prince Nagisa, stood behind their father. The only legitimate child of the king, Prince Rin matched his father's burgundy hair perfectly, though his eyes were that of his mothers. Princes Haru and Nagisa were the children of concubines. Haru with his mother's hair but being gifted with the king's intense eyes. Nagisa was all his mother, though rumor had it he held the king's childlike demeanor and kind heart.

In one of the two doorways on either side behind the throne I spotted the nation's princess, Gou. She was identical looking to her older brother Rin and insisted on being called Kou. She was also the reason Makoto covered up the way he did despite any type of extreme heat. Seeing as how Kou had a habit of fawning over boys' muscles. 

Makoto bowed. "Your Highness." The king smiled widely. "You are welcome as always young Mokoto. Now in you would excuse me I have important matters to attend to." The King stood up and us concubines all knelt to the ground, our noses to the floor. I peaked through my hair at everything, hoping no one would catch me and cut off my head. The king left out the opposite door Kou was hiding behind. Nagisa rushed forward and tackled Makoto in a big hug. Haru joining the group soon after. Rin on the other hand walked back and smirked at his sister, somehow knowing she had been there.

"I missed you Mokoto!" Nagisa cried. "How have you been?" Haru asked. Makoto hugged Nagisa back and smiled at Haru. "I'm fine, but I missed you too." Us concubines were dismissed before I could hear anymore. We retreated to our small section of the palace. A secluded area hidden amongst te gardens. I hurried over to check on Madeline, the one of us not allowed to greet the guests, at least not until she gave birth.

She was four months pregnant with Rin's child, though we hadn't told anyone yet. Only us and Rin knew. We made up the story of how she was sick and bedridden until further notice, her morning sickness helped make our point when the palace doctors had taken a look at her. Well, the palace nurses. The actual doctor was only to tend to the royal family. But the man and woman nurse that had identified Madeline as with child had agreed to keep it a secret.

"How are doing Madeline?" I asked. The blonde 17year old rubbed her stomach lovingly. "I hope they are healthy, she mussed. That way I might be allowed to keep it." Barbra, a red headed girl, scoffed. "The Prince will never accept the child. You know that don't you?" Madeline continued to rub her stomach. "I will. She responded. I will love and accept them unconditionally."

A small boy by the name of Pixon ran up and handed Madeline a glass of water. Pixon was about 6, the son of Barbra and also the son of Rin. He had his mother's hair and his father's eyes. Pixon grew his hair long on a ponytail and always smiled. He was the reason Barbra gave such tough love to Madeline about her child. Rin have never claimed Pixon as his nor did he seem to want to. The King had warned Rin, no more children until he was at least 20. Unless he might loose the throne.