(BB) Sebastian x reader

Reader's POV

I woke up and got dressed in my usual black knee-length dress with crisscrossed ribbon design on the front and puffed sleeves,  fingerless lace gloves that covered my entire arm, black and dark grey striped tights, and combat boots. I walked down the richly colored halls towards my master's chambers.

I peeked through the door to see my master, Madam Sinclair, asleep in her bed. I walked in and brewed the tea, the sweet sent slowly waking her up. "Good morning my lady, I greeted. How are you this morning?" My master sat up in bed and rubbed her eyes tiredly. She was 14, but with her rounded face look more like an 11 year old, her long blue/black hair flowed down to her stomach in a low side pony tail over her shoulder, she brushed her agilely cut bangs out of her face with her fingers. I handed her her tea and she sipped it. Her grass green eyes brightened as she sipped the tea. "I'm awake, she responded. Did you put sugar in this?" I nodded, four scoops just as you like it. Lecia (Yes Lecia is a real English name, it means sweet, honest and truthful) smiled, I love sugar. It is truly a gift from heaven.  I smiled and laid out Lecia's clothes for the day. She wore a long scarlet red dress with lace and ribbon designs down the front, black tights, and light brown boots. I liked how the red made her hair stand out and her eyes pop. She kept her hair in the same long over-the-shoulder pony tail and put on her white gloves, wanting to look her best for Earl Phantomhive.

We walked down stairs to the dinner room where the butler Toms served the family breakfast. Lecia greeted the mother Genevieve and her father Perseus. Lucia sat down at the table and bit into her eggs, smiling with excitement. "Is everything arranged for Lucia's outing today? Lord Perseus asked me. I don't want my little girl getting lost or harmed today." I shook my head, I wouldn't dream of letting such a thing happen to any of your family my lord. I bowed. Lucia bobbed up and down in her seat, "I can't wait to meet the head of the Funtom company! She looked at her mother. Do you think he'll have any sweets?" Genevieve smiled, as the niece of the queen I think he'll have every sweet in the world for you my dear.

*Time skips*

Welcome, to the Phantomhive manor. Sebastian greeted, opening the door to let us in. I felt my face warm up a bit, the butler was handsome. I bowed, may I present my master's daughter Lucia Sinclair. "It is an honor to meet the queen's niece, the Earl stated. We look forward to your stay at our humble manor." I could tell he didn't mean a drop of what he was saying, call it demon's instinct. Sebastian smiled at me as we served the tea.

While Lucia and the Ciel boy played a board game  Sebastian showed me around the estate. "I must say I'm surprised, he began. I would never have expected that a family as fortunate as the Sinclair's would need to make a contract with a demon. What is it that they can not achieve on their own to which they inquire your assistance?" I bent down to smell a flower before  responding. "Piece of mind. I stood up and looked Sebastian in the eye. My master entered in a contract with me to protect his pregnant wife many years ago, and until he sees that his daughter is ready to take over the family title I am to protect her and his wife at all costs." Sebastian smiled, that is a noble cause I suppose. I heard the faintest chime in the distance, Sebastian looked in the direction of the manor. It seems my master in is need of me. I nodded and we went to the study where we had left our masters.

Yes my lord? Sebastian asked. "Sebastian, Ciel said. Is everything prepared for tonight's ball?" Yes my lord, he responded. I smiled at Lucia's excitement at the thought of a party. She immediately scurried off to her room to choose a dress. I helped her get dressed in a rich purple dress with an oversized hat. I smiled and helped her with her make up. 

*at the ball*

I smiled at all the people, Lucia was a real party girl so this was perfect. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to see the handsome Phantomhive butler smiling at me. Would you care to dance? I accepted and joined him on the dance floor. He put his hand on my lower back, I caught a whiff of his cologne and blushed. So are you enjoying yourself? he asked. I gave him a small smile, "yes I am." Sebastian softly pressed his lips against mine. My body heated up as I kissed him back. He pulled away smiling. "S-Sebastian", I stuttered. We stopped dancing and he led me upstairs.

I blushed as Sebastian pressed me against the wall and kissed me again. "S-Sebby", I stuttered. Sebastian growled and sucked my neck, I ran my fingers through his hair. Sebastian carried me into his bedroom, he laid me down on the bed and began to undress. I blushed crimson, "Sebastian don't expect me to be a virgin." Sebby smirked at me, "I only expect to make you scream." Sebastian's eyes flashed demon pink and I whimpered. Sebastian stripped me down to nothing but my lace gloves and black lace lingerie. I ran my fingers over his strong chest and kissed his neck.  Sebastian moaned in the back of his throat, he took one of my hands and placed it on this hard member. I smiled and massaged it with my fingers, making him moan. Sebastian pushed me onto my back and pulled off my underwear. He kissed my demon hood and ran his tongue over my slit. I moaned and he flipped me over onto my hands and knees. I heard the bed creak under his weight and felt him push into me. He began to thrust and I cried out in pleasure.  He pounded harder and harder, making me scream and moan louder and louder. He went on strong for almost an hour before he finally stopped, he wrapped his arms around me from behind and bit my shoulder. I whimpered and turned around, wrapping one of my numb legs around his neck I pulled him down to me. I kissed his nose and knit out fingers together, funny how we both painted our nails the same color. Sebastian smiled devilishly and slowly began to move in and out again. I moaned, "Sebastian." Sebastian growled and scummed, thrusting so hard that I had no choice but to scum in response.

He pulled out of me and smiled, "We should get back to the party." I glared at him, he knew perfectly well that I couldn't get up. "Go to hell butler." Sebastian pulled his clothes back on, "I've all ready been there and back. And may I say that telling me to go home is rather inconsiderate since I still have my young master to look after." I rolled my eyes, "Just tell Lucia that I'll be up in time for her to change for bed." Sebastian nodded, "Just remember that you're staying here for the rest of the month. he got closer to my ear. So you can expect more of these situations to come." I blushed as he left me to recover.

Sebby's POV

I walked back to the party, hoping the young master didn't notice my absence. "Sebastian", Ciel called. I walked up to him and bowed, "yes my lord?" Ciel glanced around, "Where is Lucia's servant?" "I'm afraid she is resting now my lord, I answered. She was held at the mercy of a young beast and is now in the servants quarters." Ciel smirked, understanding. "I'm sure the beast wasn't that strong. Never-the-less I hope she is alright." I frowned and nodded, "She will be well enough to tend to Lucia when she retires tonight."