(BB) 16! Ciel x reader

Ciel's rape face, creepy as balls. 

Reader's POV

Good morning master, Gragoria greeted. I opened my eyes to see my demon maid Gragoria standing at my bedside. She wore her usual black knee-length dress with elbow-length sleeves that had slits leading up to her shoulders. The black ribbon crisscross design on the front distracted from her black lace up boots and black stockings. She handed me my tea and went over the day's schedule, her black gloved hands picking out my clothes. I had always liked Gragoria's voice, it was sharp yet soft. Matching perfectly with her straight black hair cut off at her chin. I finished my tea and sat up, ready to wear my favorite clothes today. I was dressed with a white, elbow-length shirt that frilled at the ends, over that I wore a button up, navy blue knee-length dress without sleeves. I had brown stockings, dark heeled shoes and navy blue gloves. I insisted on putting on my necklace by myself, a round locket the size of a compact, hanging on a golden chain.

I ate breakfast and headed to the market for the day, Gragoria was with me of course. I wasn't the Earl of the Sinclair estate, my father was. My mother had been a prostitute and died when I was young, leaving me with my father. Later my father left when I was 13 to expand the business in the new world (America), leaving me to run the company in England. Gragoria? I asked. Yes my lady? She responded. That cat, I said glancing at a small grey fuzz ball sitting next to an ally. What about it my lady? She asked. I looked at my maid, are you saying a demon of cats takes no pity on a feline?

Of course not my lady, for centuries I have pitied those of the feline blood line. But I would never dream of taking in a stray kitten without your approval. "Well then, I said. It seems we have a new member of the family. Bring her back with us."

*Time skip*

My lady, Gragoria said. Coming into my study where I was playing cards, my grey kitten Tatiana on my shoulders as usual. Yes? I asked. You have a letter, she said. From the Phantomhive Manor. I frowned, what does Mr. Sweets and Treats what with us? He should take care not to forget who we are, an arms company that supplies her majesty's army. Gragoria smiled at my nickname for the 16 year old Earl. It is an invitation my lady, for a party Earl Phantomhive is hosting. I sighed, I had never really liked candies. The smell of a candy store made me want to gag, I could only imagine how unbearable the Earls home would be. "Hmph, I finally said. Why would the stiff as stones Earl host a party? So I can dance to dull piano music while he sulks in the corner?" Gragoria gave me an amused smile, have you moved on from the Phantomhive boy my lady? I blushed, what do you mean "moved on from"? If I remember correctly, She explained. You fancied the young Earl from an age of- was it 14?- yes I believe it was at 14 that you first developed feelings for "Mr. Sweets and Treats".

I blushed deeper, yes well. Send an RSVP that we will be at the party, I might as well humor him. When is it? "Next Thursday it seems, Gragoria said. Shall I have a seamstress come to make a new dress for the occasion?" Well, I said. Considering that I don't own a single dress for a black tie event. Then yes, I will need a new dress. Gragoria bowed and left to make the arrangements.

*To the Party!!*

I walked up the front steps to the Phantomhive manor. Merlin's beard, I breathed. It smells, heavenly. When Gragoria didn't answer me I looked at her. Her Cole colored eyes were glued to the one person she loved other than me, Sebastian Michaelis. I smirked, you haven't moved on from Sir Michaelis have you? I teased. Gragoria looked at me, looking annoyed. She said nothing as we entered the ball room. The music was playing and a few people were dancing, I was wearing my new navy blue dress with light blue edging with long sleeves that morphed into a triangle with a loop that wrapped around my middle finger and heels.

"Lady Sinclair, someone said. I turned to see the Earl Phantomhive, my stomach fluttered. He was so handsome, with his dark blue hair and sea blue eyes. He held out his hand to me, would you care to dance?" I smiled and took his hand, of course Phantomhive. What kind of guest would I be if I  turned down an invitation to dance? Ciel led me to the dance floor, we began to dance stiffly. Ciel looked avoid, what are you doing? I gave him a sly look, a dance is like a relationship. And like a relationship, isn't it customary for the man to lead? Ciel frowned at me, then why are you trying to lead? Are you saying that I am not a man? "Oh of course not, I gave him an innocent look. I only mean that- with our occupations- I am more of man in this relationship than you." Ciel was completely ticked now, you are more of a man hm? Come with me. Ciel led me down the halls of his mansion, towards his chambers.

Ciel laid me on the bad and startled me. I'll show you who's the man, he said. Ciel leaned down and gave me a passionate kiss, he ran his tongue over my bottom lip asking for entrance.  I denied, making him bite my lip but I only pressed my lips together more. Ciel pulled back and frowned at me, he grabbed my chin and pulled, opening my mouth. I smirked and ran my fingers through his hair as our tongues did battle. His tongue was stronger than I thought it would be, I thought as he explored my mouth. Ciel pulled back and I pulled off my dress, tossing it on the other side of the bed. Ciel blushed. "What? I asked, aren't you going to show me who the man in the relationship is?" Ciel pulled off his pants and I spread my legs apart. Ciel's face was bright pink as he pumped two fingers in and out of me. I moaned against my will and bucked into his touch. Ciel smirked, where's your attitude now? I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him down to me, I sucked his neck making him moan. It's waiting for you to stop stalling, I whispered. Ciel pulled out his fingers and pushed into me with his member, I moaned slowly.

Ciel started to thrust, he wasn't that fast or strong but I could tell he was trying. Would you like me to be on top? I asked. Ciel glared at me, be quiet. Just like that he sped up, going faster but he still wasn't that strong. The heat was enough to make me let out a few moans. I flipped us over and started ridding him. Ciel gasped and moaned loudly, N-Name. I smirked, "finally calling me by my first name huh Ciel? Would you like me to go harder?" Y-yes, he breathed. I bounced harder, feeling pleasure wash over me. I came down one last time as Ciel hit my g-spot, I gasped. C-Ciel! I scummed at the same time that he did. We both laid on the bed, breathing heavily. Ciel gave me another passionate kiss, I smiled.

We both got dressed, well... I got both of us dressed. We walked back down to the party. Look, Ciel whispered pointing to two certain demon servants. I smiled as I watched Sebastian and Gragoria dance together. "Shall we follow their lead? I asked, or would you like to find some refreshments?" Ciel extended his arm, perhaps it would be best to have some cider before we dance again. We both know how the dance ends. I smirked, whatever the man wants.