Eren x reader (SNK/AOT)

Reader's POV

I woke up feeling exhausted, my mouth tasted like alcohol and it felt like I had just been hit by a truck. I got up and walked to my bathroom, splashing so cold water on my face my headache began to clear. I looked down and realized that I was naked, I heard a groan come from my bedroom and tensed. had someone come in? I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around myself before walking back into my room. I looked at the door, no one there.

I heard the groan again, I identified it as Eren's groan, he sounded the exact same when he would come to the infirmary where I worked. He groaned again and I turned, I saw a lump moving in my bed and realized it was him. What was he doing in my bed!? Eren sat up, looking around he spotted me. I blushed when I noticed all the marks on his neck and shoulders. Did I give him those? My head hurt as I tried to remember, what happened last night? I looked back up at Eren, our eyes met. Eren didn't look tired at all anymore, his eyes were wide open as her stared at me.

"Y-your neck, he gulped. I hurried over to my mirror and saw what he was talking about. Like his, my neck and shoulders were covered in hickeys and bite marks. I blushed and saw Eren's eyes trail over my body in the mirror. Your legs." I turned around, the inner backs of my thighs had hickeys too. I turned back around and opened my legs, seeing dozens of marks I blushed even harder. I heard Erne get out of bed, I looked over at him as he stretched his arms. I tried not to, but my eyes trailed down his body. His neck and shoulders had hickeys as did his nipples, his abs had one or two, they covered his waist like a belt, his inner thighs had them too. I cursed myself for looking but, his member was swollen and it was clear that it had gotten a lot of attention.

I blushed deep red and turned around, trying to remember what had happened last night. I felt a tug at my towel and tightened my grip on it. W-What are you doing!?" I asked. "Don't be coy, Eren said. I saw you staring at me, and if you get to look at me then I get to look at you." Reluctantly, I pulled off my towel and let it slide off my body. Eren looked at me closely. I looked at the mirror and saw what he had done to me, my chest was full of marks, my waist and thighs too, my kilt hadn't been ignored either.

"I guess we had fun last night, Eren joked. From what I remember neither of us lost our virginities though." I sighed in relief, "that's good news." Eren pulled me into is arms and planted a kiss on my lips. I felt my body heat up, it missed him, it wanted him. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt him smile into our kiss, I loved it when guys did that. He pulled me back to bed and laid me on my back. I moaned as he kissed some of my marks and ran his hands over my body. "Eren are you sure?" I asked. Eren pulled back and smiled, "It's the one thing we didn't do last night." I spread my legs apart, waiting for him to make his move. Eren leaned down and kissed my entrance before slowly pushing into me, moaning loudly.  "You're warm," he breathed. "And you're big," I moaned back. Eren began to move faster, being gentle with this new experience. "You can go harder Eren, I commented. I'm a big girl, I can handle it." Eren nodded and moved harder and faster, putting everything he had into his thrusts. I moaned and felt my bod heat up, Eren felt hard inside me too.

That's when it all came back to me, the heat and passion of last night. The way he had touched me and treated me, how he tasted and moaned. The way my body was heating up I could tell that I was close, he pushed one last hard thrust into me that hit me g-spot. I cried out and scummed, he moaned in pleasure before doing the same. Eren pulled out and wrapped us up in blankets. "I think we're calling in sick today." I nodded and snugged up to him, "It's not like anything important is happening today." I was careful not to mention Titans or Eren would run out of the room for sure, eager to fight.