(Voltron) Lance x reader

Reader's POV

Crap, crap, crap, crap! I sprinted down the long corridor away from my insane pursuer. "Please just try one bite!" Coran called after me. He'd tried to feed me this black alien slime he called food. Lance's head popped out from under his Lion. "In here!" He whispered urgently. He extended his arm down and I grabbed it, lifting me up into his giant blue beast. Lance pulled us into the main pilot seat, me on his lap. I glanced at our position. "Smooth Lance." I commented. "Real smooth."

The space traveler chuckled. "I thought so." He set his hands behind his head. "Smooth is my middle name, Beautiful." I relaxed in his lap, we'd been dating for a while now. I picked his cheek, to which he frowned. "C'mon that's all I get? It wasn't exactly easy pulling you up with one arm." I punched him in the shoulder playfully, both of us laughing.

Slowly, our laughter died down and we found ourselves staring into each other's eyes. Lance's eyes dropping to my lips more and more often. I leaned in, matching his movements. Our lips met and I wrapped my arms around him, his own arms finding their way around my waist. The kiss slowly turned deeper and rougher, Lance sighed into it contently. I broke away for air, but Lance feathered kisses over my neck. I moaned and ran my fingers through his hair. I felt his warm mouth suck and nibble the sensitive spots all over my skin.

I took off my jacket, well, more accurately his jacket. I had a habit of stealing his shirts and hoodies. Lance's shirt somehow disappeared from his body and he ran his hands up my back under my shirt. I arched my back and moaned, loving the tremors that shivered down my spine. Lance groaned against my neck and smirked. "I love it how I can do this to you." I smiled and pulled off my shirt, revealing my blue bra and making Lance whimper. I giggled. "And I love how I can do this to you." We reconnected our lips, this time with my tongue roaming his mouth.

Lance's fingers fiddled with the straps of my bra, trying to unclasp it. I smiled into our kiss and began to tug at his belt. He grunted and finally yanked my top off. His mouth left mine and roamed my chest, leaving love bites. I moaned and ran my fingers through his hair, feeling his boner press against my leg.

"Lance." I whined.

"I know." He responded. He unbuckled his pants and I took off my own. Lance bit his lip and trailed his eyes over my body. I ran a finger over his bulge and he moaned. "Like I'm giving you the dominance." Lance slipped his hand down over my cilt and rubbed in circular motions. I whimpered as his fingers wandered under the thin fabric and over my entrance. Lance growled and pushed a finger in, sending heatwaves up my spine. He nibbled my ear and curled his finger. I rocked my hips as a second finger slipped inside me.

"Lance!" I moaned. The pilot pulled out and removed his boxers, taking my underwear away as well. I blushed at Lance's boner, hard and dripping with his hot liquid. I rubbed the tip and Lance howled. I pumped him in my hands, making Lance's head fall back, moaning in bliss. I stopped and positioned myself over him. He grabbed my hips to stop me and pulled out a condom.

My hands were trembling as I unwrapped it and slipped it over his throbbing member. He growled and pulled me down into him. "Man your tight." He grunted. "We need to do this more often."

I blushed and rolled back and forth against his hips. Lance bucked his hips, desperate for more friction. "(Y/N) quit teasing!" He begged. I bounced up and down roughly, digging my fingertips into his shoulders. "Lance!" I yelped, feeling his member twitch and brush that sensitive spot. I came undone and moaned. Lance coming not long after.

"I love you." He said, getting dressed. I smiled, "love you too, Dork."