Chapter 9

Piper stopes I front of the limestone cliff. She opened the door to bunker 9. She half wanted Leo to be standing there, working on a silly project, and he would look back and see her and smile. Festus would whirl and he would ask what's hanging or tell her a stupid joke.

That's not what happened. She walked in the empty bunker. Not even the half built Festus was there.

"Annabeth told me he finished him." It was Jason. He leaned on the large door frame. He looked really hot. Leo would of teased her for saying that. She felt sad again.

"Why him?" Piper asked walking up to him.

"Hades knows why." Jason said. Pulling her in for a hug. They heard a toot from behind them.

"Buford?" Piper asked. He whistled and opened on of his drawers. Nothing was in it except a piece of paper. Piper picked it up.

"It looks like he was trying to spell something." Each words was spelled almost the same but everyone one that was circled.

"Ogygia?" Piper said.

"We should ask Annabeth... " Jason said.

"Wait." Piper wanted some alone time with him. "come with me." Leo showed her this room once with a small cot in it. He said Piper could use it if she ever need a place and then he winked. Piper nudged him at the time, but she really just wanted some alone time. No walking tables or anybody else. Just them.

"Why here." Jason said shutting the door behind him.

"I just want it to be you and me for a little bit." Piper said. "please?"

Jason laughed. "You don't have to charmspeak me Piper. Of course." Piper sat on the cot. She was expecting some cuddles but she was okay with some kissing. She got way more.

Jason kissed her. And rolled down on the bed. Piper laid on top of him. Running her fingers through his short hair. He grabbed her thighs. She let out a little sigh. She pulled away. "this was a little more than I was expecting." Piper said.

"Do you want me to stop?" Jason asked.

"No..." Piper said, smirking.

"Good, because I wasn't going to stop." Jason said pulling her in for another long kiss. Pipers hands went in his shirt tracing his muscles. Jason kissed under her jaw. She sighed.

"Jason?" Piper asked. Jason pulled away.

"Is something wrong?"

"No, just, are you sure you've never done this before?"

"Why don't we search my memory?" Piper laughed and kissed under his perfect jaw. He moaned a little. Piper sighed and rested her head against his chest.

"I love you." she mumbled into his shirt.

"I love you more."

"Enough to take your shirt off more?" Piper mumbled into his chest. he laughed and at up. She sat between his legs as he pulled of his shirt. She traced the lines of his muscles as his head rest on top of hers. She liked feeling small compared to him.

"Piper?" He asked after a long silence.

"Hm?" Piper mumbled into his neck.

"Do you love me more?" He asked. She sat up looking into those beautiful eyes.

"Probably."

"Then show me." Piper laughed as he flipped her over laying on top of her.

"Nope." Piper said turning her so he kissed her cheek.

"Why not?" Jason whinnied. Piper looked at him he had that gorges smile on his face.

"I top."