Chapter 3

Percy and Annabeth watched as they landed. They saw the Athena Parthenos standing tall and a LOT of purple and orange.

"We made it home, Seaweed Brain."

"That we did..." Things had been a little tense every since the came back from Tartarus they had been closer to each other more distance from others. but that was ok. those where wounds that needed to be healed over time not with magic.

"YAY!" we heard piper say as she reached the rail next to Annabeth, Jason fell in next to her. They all waved Frank came up to Percy.

"Your home is really cool" Frank said.

"It really is!" Hazel said looking down in amazement.

"Yours is too I'm sure we will visit both as soon as everything smooths over." i said patting him on the shoulder.

"Hey it's your home too." Frank said smiling. They started to wave. except Leo. He stood buy Festus tapping morse code to him. Percy felt bad for him but also nervous. Leo wasn't scary it's just every time Percy was by him he would glare him, then his stare would become blank and he would look away. it made Percy uncomfortable. Talk to him later... Percy thought.

Leo came over to the rail next to Jason and smilies his elfish smile waved a hand. Jason looked at him and nodded. There is something going on between them.

They touched down and Annabeth and Percy were tackled first by a huge group. He lost his friend in the group. Shouting and laughing filled everywhere.

Percy probably would never be as happy as he is now.