27. Warm Water Memories

Thank you all so much for the reads!
And thanks to DestielJohnlock10xR for the awesome comment. Really it meant a lot.

Crowley was right on the time the next day. The sound of the doorbell through the large mansion woke every living soul.
"Four A.M.!" Sam heard Dean yell from the other room. "Why?"
Sam smirked and got up. He could hear the front door opening creaking softly. Rubbing the back of his neck,which was aching terribly, Sam walked down the hall to the bathroom.
He went in and stared for several long seconds. The bathtub was the size of a king bed and the shower was easily the size of a large closet. Everything was huge, white, and shinny. Sam grinned greedily and walked to the sink, closing the door behind him, and splashed water on his face then ran his fingers through his hair.
Going over to the shower he turned on the hot water and waited patiently for it to grow warmer.
He took off his clothes which he realized he had slept in and laid them on the counter next to the sink. He noticed that many of the injuries he had gotten the day before seemed to have healed mostly as if just being in the house somehow healing him.
He stepped into the shower after checking its warmth with his hand. He felt the warm droplets instantly making the skin burn from the warmth for a second before he got used to it. He lifted his head up and closed his eyes letting the water splash over eyelids. Water ran down his back and down his legs, he could feel it running past his feet into the drain.
Sam moaned softly enjoying the shower which he had never had the luxury of.
"Sam..." The voice was far off and distant. "Sam. Sam. Sam." Slowly it was becoming louder and more clear. "Sam!"

\|/~~flashback~~\|/

"Sam!" Dean's voice raced down the hall. Sam looked up from his book and over at his brother who was running down the hallway his backpack bouncing on his back. "Sam!" He ran up and paused his hands on his knees trying to catch his breath. "Mom and Dad...want us to...get down to....the emergency room..." He caught his breath and made a hand motioned. "Sam..." He eyes said it all. He was scared. Scared for him. Scared for Mom and Dad. Scared for Sammy. "We need to go....now." Sam stared at Dean. His heart was racing through his chest. The angels... He had heard about the rebellion. His grip on the book. He had never never thought it would happen to him.
"Sam, we have to-" the wall to his left exploded inward. A shower of rocks and boulders rained down and the ceiling began to crumble. Sam was thrown hard against the wall. He felt something come down on his left arm and a horrible crushing pain erupted. Sam tried to push the piece of broken concrete off his arm. Part of a stone bench was wedged slightly under the concrete keeping it from pinning him completely. Using his right arm Sam desperately pushed against it.
A loud creaking sound was followed by little pebbles hitting the pieces of wall that littered the ground. Slowly bigger and bigger pieces coming down.
Sam could hear yelling and screaming as dust filled his eyes, ears, and mouth. Adrenaline rushing through his veins Sam pushed desperately against the concrete. It tilted slightly digging deeper into his arm.
Sam pulled away as another wave of pain moved through his arm. Sam coughed the looked around desperately.
"Sam!" He could hear his name being called amongst the chaos. "Sam!"

\|/~~~~\|/

"Sam! Hey Sam don't use up all the hot water! I want to take a shower too!" Dean's voice carried through the door.
Sam blinked. He realized the the water had gone mostly cold. He turned off the water and got out of the shower. He picked a towel from where a couple had been folded and hanging on a rack. He wrapped it loosely around his waist, grabbed his clothes, and opened the door.
Dean was leaning against the wall impatiently. "Dear god Sammy you need a hair cut."
Sam rolled his eyes and walked past him and to his room.
"God damn it, Sam! You used all the warm water!"
Sam smirked and went into his room closing the door behind him.