34. How Scars are Formed

So I know it has been forever since my last update.... I've been busy and distracted. You probably don't remember what is happening so this chapter wil be focused on clearing up the past. 

All the comments have been great. I love hearing your thoughts even if it's just a "lol". Any feedback you have please comment. If you're confused or concerned or fangirling or loving it let me know so I can write the things that make you guys happy and share with all your friends, lovers, and that one person who won't stop messaging you. 

Also I have been writing some other things and trying non-fanfiction. If you're interested in anything or have any ideas or things you would love to see written, fanfiction or not, please message me. I'm always looking for more things to write. 

Enjoy! :)

The Savage Contagion began like most diseases. Somebody gets sick and some fool doesn't wash their hands after dealing with them. And so it spread. The biggest problem was that it went dormant for long periods of time before rearing its ugly head. Sometimes it would hit towns in waves while others would be wiped off the map in days. 

The cure had been discovered by Henry Winchester when he saw that angels could temporary eliminate the symptoms. It took a long time to recreate the society that had been ripped down by the choas of the disease but the human race managed. They didn't know, of course, the disease had not been naturally started. It had been created to do a simple job. It had nearly succeed too. After all, wiping out the human race might take a little bit more. 

 ~~~~~~~~

Sam and Dean Winchester, born from Mary and John Winchester, were special. Neighter knew it at first, and the way they found out was crippling. 

Lucifer was an angel with a purpose. This terrified people. He would walk into a town and two days later it would be burning to the ground. Angels followed him as their savior. Demons followed him as their savior. And humans, well, they just locked the doors and prayed to the God they knew had abandoned them long ago. 

Lucifer started in a smal town. It was little and cut off from the rest of the world. It was perfect. Hell ran through those blood stained streets, and Lucifer moved on to bigger places. The human race began to fear for their lives. This was what they got for imprisioning God's angels. Lucifer ripped through the world and gathered a bigger and bigger following.

Mary and John Winchester didn't stop to pray to God. They met at a meeting in their town's small town hall and planned. That very day an explosion destroyed half the buidling. Young Sam and Dean were inside. Both survived and their mother and father too. They were lucky. Others were not. Nearly everyone from the town had been inside that hall. Bobby lost his wife. Mary lost her father. And countless others were lost. 

After that the town sunk in on itself. People were scared to leave their houses. The towns around them were beaten to ruins but their little hurt home reamined standing. 

Until Lucifer came to walk its streets himself. 

Hell was unleashed that day. Fire licked the air and bodies decorated the streets. People hid in locked rooms with the lights out. Lucifer didn't care about them. He cared about the scared little boy hiding in his room with his brother in a dinky house. Sam Winchester.

Lucifer discovered that the boys parents were fighters. They couldn't stand back and listen to their neighbors getting slaughtered. John left Mary to stay with the kids then grabbed a shotgun and went to go fight.

Sam remembered Dean begging his father not to go and Mary telling them both to go back and hide. And they did. But they could hear people getting killed in their front yard. So Dean had grabbed a gun and snuck out to help his father. Sam had tried to get him to stay back and when realizing that he wouldn't, insisted on going with him. Dean commanded that Sam stay. That he stay safe.