10. Good Luck

This time the lights weren't as bright.
Samandriel's eyes slowly focused.
He could feel the throb of the broken bone. But at least it was still attached.
The lights were turned up and he hears footsteps. The restraints unclicked and were pulled away.
He was pulled to his feet. His wing hanging limply.
For the first time he saw the room. The men pulled him to the door before he could get a good look.
Gordan was waiting. "It's your lucky day." He said, putting his hand on Samandriel's shoulder, causing him to flinch.
As they brought him down the hall he passed Balthazar.
Balthazar was struggling to free himself from the grip of the men pulling him. He sent a terrified look at Samandriel.
They passed him, but Samandriel tried to look back.
They took him out of the building where a van was waiting.
Chuck looked at Samandriel, wearily. Gordan's men put Samandriel in the van and closed the doors. Gordan walked over to Chuck. Chuck handed him the money. Gordan counted it and after realizing it was all there, smiled at Chuck. "Good Luck, I hope you can pay for the rent with your low pay."

~~~

Dean carved a demonic mark into the metal as Andy watched. Dean still had a few tears running down his cheeks. "You should talk to him."
Dean's hand jerked across the mark when his concentration was broken. He sighed and set the chain down. "Sorry. But you really should talk to him."
Dean leaned back. "I'll wait for him to call me."
"What if he's waiting for you to call him?" Dean picked up the chain and examined it. He went over to the furnaces. Andy followed him. "He's your brother Dean. I can tell you want to talk to him."
Dean turned to Andy. "Thanks man but I want to think about it." Andy nodded and went to find Ash.
Dean stared at the chain as it grew hotter. The metal started turning a bright red.
Just as he took it out the phone, on his table, rang loudly. Startled, Dean dropped the red hot metal.