End Notes

Hello everyone, thank you so much for all the support for this story! Thank you for being patient with me. I know it was a long process and I some times went months without updating and I sincerely apologize for that. Life got in the way. However, once I graduate in 5 weeks, I will have a lot more free time on my hands. 

Now, that doesn't mean that I will be posting on here. Going forward, I plan to really dive into editing the Swordsman (as well as Kingdom of Dust cuz it's still a mess). I don't plan on being a lonely 40 year old writer who is struggling to make it so I want to get the ball rolling now. I am writing other stories at the moment but I'm not focused on them so I wont put them up probably, because I don't want you to get caught up in them and then have me not post for a long time. 

As for the next Swordsman book (dubbed, The Savage Souls) I do have a few chapters written but again, I'm focusing on getting the first book perfect and getting it published. You will get the sequel eventually, likely sometime this year. Just be patient. If you haven't yet, please read my other completed story Kingdom of Dust. I'm sure you will love it, though admittedly it is a little rough.

Anyways, that's about all I have to say. Thanks so much for all of your kind words and helpful critiques! be sure to tell your friends and share my story! Love you all!