"What the hell?" Sasuke shot her a death glare, frowning.

Instead of fearing for her life, she busted out laughing uncontrollably.

"Your…haha…face…haha…was..haha...PRICELESS."

He rolled his eyes and shoves the spoon into her mouth, "Hn, finishing eating and go to bed. We have school tomorrow."

Sakura's melodic laugh echoed throughout the kitchen as Sasuke left for bed.

Sasuke descended down the stairs in his school uniform and navy backpack. Konoha High's uniform for the boys consisted of long, black pants, black school shoes and a short sleeved white dress shirt with the school emblem on the right breast. He also wore his grayish black collared jacket with the words 'Uchiha' sewed across his shoulders in the back. A red tie hung loosely around his neck.

Walking into the kitchen, he found a certain rosette sleeping, her head in her arms that were on the kitchen bar.

"Hn," Sasuke walked over to her and poked her forehead. "Did you even go to your room?"

"Huh?" Sakura scurried awake and yawned. "Y-yea but I couldn't sleep so I came back down here."

"Hn, get ready for school."

She laid her head back down, "Five more minutes Dad."

"Hn," Sasuke grunted before he retreated and began making his breakfast, a tomato and mozzarella Panini. For some reason though, he took out a blender and made a strawberry banana smoothie. He set his plate on the bar and poured himself some tea.

Something was placed in front of Sakura. She tiredly cracked an eye open and found a smoothie, looking over at Sasuke, he was plainly eating his breakfast. Then closed her eyes again.

Suddenly she felt something poke her in the shoulder with a metal utensil, "Get ready."

She shook her head, "It's too cold in my room."

He sighed deeply, what was he going to do with the girl? Taking off his jacket, he took one her arms and shoved in into one of the sleeves; he took her other arm and did the same thing.

"Hn, now go get ready."

"Now I'm too tired and warm." Sakura once again laid her head back down.

Poke. Jab. Jab. Poke. Poke. Stab. Poke.

"Stop it Chicken-ass." Sakura hissed.

"Hn, then wake up."

Nothing.

Stab. Poke. Poke.

'What the hell?' He pinched the bridge of his nose sighing. Then an idea came, he smirked.

He whistled loudly twice. Running against the tiled floor was heard, before you knew it a big white blob jumped onto the sleeping Sakura and knocked her off the stool. The blob then started to lick her face in a friendly manner. A scream escaped Sakura's throat.

"And she met him," Kimiko sighed.

Kenji laughed, "She'll be fine. If she can deal with young master then she can deal with his dog."

Kimiko laughed at the statement.

Sakura stopped shrieking when she realize the creature on top of her, a smile spread across her face upon seeing the cute big samoyed dog. "KAWAII! You're too cute."

She began rubbing it's ears and hugging him. "Aren't you a cutie pie, unlike that egoistic master of yours."

Sasuke shot her a glare.