[42]

She coulda done just anything, or anyone
'Cause she's a goddess

Goddess
By
Banks

It was early in the morning as the first rays of the sun were just starting to peak through.

The rays hit my eyes as I opened them slowly. But that wasn't the reason why I woke up. I woke up because someone was throwing small rocks at my window.

*click*

It went again as I saw the rock fall. I sat up as another rock was thrown. I stood up on my bed quietly making sure not to wake Leo. 

I moved the curtains and opened the window slightly as I peered down as I saw Blake with a handful of rocks as a wide smile appeared on his face as he saw me.

"Good morning to you." I said with a voice full of sleep.

"Come on. Get dressed." He whisper shouted up at me. I smiled as I closed the window and got off the bed quickly fixing it.

I had taken a shower before I fell asleep so there was no need to shower now. I went to the bathroom and got ready. I combed my hair and brushed my teeth.

I left my auburn hair down as I left the bathroom and changed into simple black skinny jeans, a black long sleeved shirt, and a black leather jacket. I put my socks on and tied up my boots.

I had my shoulder holster beneath my jacket as I grabbed my gun off of the table and put it in the holster. I strapped another gun to my thigh holster and put one knife in my inner though and another hanged on my waist.

I put both of my swords across my back and grabbed my tightly compacted bow and arrows across my back as well.

I left the room and the snoring Leo behind and walked down the dark hallway. I turned towards the living room and unlocked the front door before locking it behind me.

The halls were empty as I walked through the maze. The hard metal beneath my feet hardly made a sound as I walked out of the door that led outside.

"Good morning sleepy head." Blake said as he leaned against the side of the ark.

"Good morning to you too." I said as he held up a side bag. I tried to hide a smile as I crossed my arms.

"What's that?" I asked nodding towards the bag.

"It's a bag. Filled with water, some rations.." He said

"Why?" I asked

"Because kitten all you carry nowadays are weapons." He said

"Yeah but what for?"

"What for? We are going on a little adventure." He said as he pushed himself off of the ark and handed me the side bag.

I took it as I put the strap over my head as it rested on my shoulder with the bag resting on my hip.

"What adventure?" I asked as he smiled as he nodded for me to follow.

"It's a surprise." He said as we walked to the garage as he opened the huge doors. It revealed the couple of rovers that we had stored there.

He opened the door for me as I climbed in and closed the door after me. I took off my bow and arrows, both of my swords, and the side bag and put it in the back of the rover.

He got into the drivers seat and turned the rover on before he started to drive out of the garage. The front gates opened to let us pass.

"We'll be back before dark Derek." Blake told Derek who was on guard.