[13]

|I'm Not Sick|

I was putting on my boots as Leonora still slept. Clarke had left a while ago when I heard commotion. I heard coughing. I sighed hoping it wasn't the cold. Because if it is I'm going to have to go on the hunt for medicinal herbs to remedy the cold.

I put my jacket on and rubbed my hands together as I left the tent.

"Oh my god." I said as someone pushed and coughed on me. I looked at the person who bumped into me and saw that he was bleeding. I grabbed my cheek and saw that there was a bit of blood on it.

"Get to the drop ship. Now!" I told him as I walked after him. I looked around and saw everyone was starting to freak out as others started to bleed.

"Everyone calm down!" I yelled over everyone as I directed the ones who were bleeding into the drop ship. I saw a familiar blonde head stumble bleeding from her eyes reach me.

"Get inside." I told her.

"I'll take care of them." She said

"You're sick. I'm not. You need to rest, I'll take care of them." I told her pushing her in the drop ship.

"Everyone continue what you were doing." I yelled as they started to calm down. I went inside the drop ship and saw about five people bleeding from their eyes, ears, nose.

I saw Murphy throw up blood as I saw the source of the problem.

"Murphy, tell me. How did you escape the grounders?" I asked him as he leaned against the cool metal

"One morning I woke up. And I saw that they had forgotten to lock the cage. And so I ran." He said as Bellamy walked into the dropship

"What the hell is going on?" He asked

"They let you go." I said looking towards Bellamy as Clarke sat down on the floor.

"Did he hurt you?" He asked as he stepped towards Murphy but I stopped him.

"You guys wanted your retaliation, you got it. You guys got biological warfare."I said speaking towards Clarke and Bellamy as they shared a look.

"Lydia!" I heard my name being yelled as I spun around.

"What's wrong?" I asked her as she grabbed my arm and motioned for me to step away

"Please we need to leave." Leonora said as she tried to drag me out of the drop ship.

"What? Why?" I asked her

"You're going to be infected" she said

"I need to help, even if that means I get infected." I told her as she shook her head

"Lydia please. You don't know what this does or how to cure it. If you come with me you'll be safe." She said once again grabbing my arm

"These are my people. I can't leave them." I told her

"Fine." She said as she turned around and left the drop ship.

"What was that about?" Bellamy asked me

"She want me to leave camp with her." I said before walking out of the drop ship as well. I saw her exit the tent with a bag over her shoulder as she walked towards me again.

"Where are you going?" I asked her

"Away from here." She said as she walked towards the gates

"You can't leave I won't allow it." I told her as she kept walking. I walked after her as she reached the gates.

"Leonora I just got you back." I told her as she opened the gates.