[34]

•  I love you more than my own skin and even though you don’t love me the same way, you love me anyways, don’t you?
And if you don’t, I’ll always have the hope that you do, and i’m satisfied with that. Love me a little. I adore you.

Frida Kahlo •

Leonora's P.o.V

"The grounder army's past." Pike said as Lucas looked through the scope of his gun.

"A couple of more minutes." He said as I had a arrow notched at the ready.

"Lucas and I will go first. Cover us." I said over my shoulder as I nodded at Lucas as we walked out slowly into the open field.

"I don't see anything Leo." Lucas said

"If you don't see anything that means nothing is there. They don't have scouts backtracking." I said as I stood up fully and made the motion for the rest of the group to follow.

We all walked across the field quickly and into the woods as I looked for tracks.

"Over here." I said as I began to follow a couple of tracks.

"She's gone." I heard Bellamy say from behind a tree that we were passing

"You're hurt." I said as I put my bow and arrow away as I took out my med kit but he waved me away.

"He took her. I had her." He said angry and disappointed in himself.

"Was she okay?" Lucas asked

"Yeah for the most part. She was tied up." He said

"As long as she's alive."my father said

"Come on let's go." Bellamy said as he could barely walk.

"Let me wrap your leg." I told him

"No. Kane can't be too far. We can follow them" he said

"The grounder knows he's being followed. He won't make the same mistake twice." Pike said

"Fine I'll go by myself." He said as my father stopped him.

"Bellamy stop. You're hurt let Leonora wrap your leg." My father said

"No! I can't lose her!" Bellamy said as I raised my eyebrows

"I can't lose her. Not again." He said more lowly as I stepped closer to him.

"And you won't. But you aren't of any use if your leg bleeds out." I said as to him.

"As soon as my legs wrapped we're going after her." He bargained as I nodded.

"Deal." I said my dad walked away towards Pike as Monty walked closer to Lucas.

"How did she look?" I asked him now that it was just the two of us.

"She seemed fine for the most part. It looked like she had been choked." He said as I stopped working on Bellamy's leg for a moment but continued.

"Well I think that this wrapping is something that Clarke and Lydia can be proud of." I said as I put away the things.

"Thanks" he said as he pushed himself off of the tree. I stood up as Bellamy walked away as I overheard Monty's mom, Pike, and my dad talking.

"So that's your son in law." Pike said as he looked at Bellamy as I pretended to be busy.

"Leonora is in a very serious relationship with Indra's son Amir." My dad said

"No no Bellamy and Lydia." Pike clarified