[11]

|Unity Day|

*Bellamy's p.o.v.*

"Hey do you know if Lydia's in her tent?" One of the campers asked another one

"Why are you asking?" I asked walking up to them

"Well her dad wants to talk to her." He answered as I nodded

"I'll tell her." I said before walking away to the direction of her tent.

"Hey kitten your dads on the line." I said outside of her tent.

"Kitten?" I asked when I got no response

"Kitten I'm going to go inside." I said before opening the flap. I saw her laying down on her cot shivering as she was covered with a blanket.

I walked over to her and put my hand to her forehead as she jerked upright. There was sweat on her forehead making her hair stick.

"Kitten you have a fever." I told her as she seemed a bit pale.

"Why are you in here? Is something wrong?" She asked ignoring what I just said

"Your dads on the line." I said she immediately put on her shoes and grabbed her leather jacket and stood up

"You're not going anywhere." I told her as she tried to sidestep me

"My dads waiting for me." She said a bit weakly as her sea green eyes bore into mine. They seemed a bit harsh but seemed to be hiding sadness.

"You have a fever."I repeated.

"As soon as I'm done talking to him I'll came back here." She said I sighed as I grabbed the blanket off her bed and wrapped her in it. She pushed me away in the beginning but ultimately let me wrap her in it.

"Hurry up." I told her as she scampered out of the tent. I walked out after her and saw her shuffle her way to the communication tent. She disappeared behind the tent flaps as I felt someone stand next to me.

"Why is she wrapped in a blanket?" Clarke asked

"She has a fever." I answered as she nodded.

"I'll see what I can do." She said as we stood there quietly staring at the tent she went into.

"Does she seem a bit...off to you?" I asked Clarke

"Off..how?"

"Off...just off." I answered not knowing how to explain.

"Well she's not eating like how she used to before. I noticed that she's been wanting to be alone for the last couple of days. Other than that she seems perfectly fine.

"I don't..." I was saying as I saw her leave the tent with the blanket folded up.I saw her stop one of the campers and gave her blanket to them and told them something before she left. The camper nodded and started walking towards us.

"Where's Kane going?" I asked the camper as Clarke and I walked to him.

"I don't know man she just told me to put her blanket in her tent." He said before leaving towards the direction of the tent.

"I'm going to go see where she went." I told Clarke

"She wants to be left alone." She told me as I ran out of the gates and looked around for her but she seemed as if a ghost had flown off with her.

"Damn it." I cursed as I didn't find a trail of her. I walked back to camp empty handed as Clarke stood there with her arms crossed with a slight smile

"When she wants to be left alone, when she doesn't want to be found or followed that's exactly what she accomplishes. Just let her have her moment." She told me