[29]

|worlds apart|

Playlist~

You bring good to my lonely life, honestly
It's hard for me to look into your eyes
When I say that I would be nothing without your love
I feel the rush and it's amazing

Prisoner
By
The Weeknd ft. Lana Dey Rey

~

I stared up at the night sky as everyone was asleep for the night. A small fire was in the middle of the small clearing as there was a small mound of firewood next to the burning fire ready for me to insert them in the flames.

I could hear their soft snores. Lucas was hugging his gun. Leonora had her jacket covering her face laying next to Clarke.

I stared at Clarke for a second as I finally had a chance go fully see her after all this time. Her face was clear of any cuts or bruises. Something that had plagued her when we first arrived in earth.

Even in her sleep she wrinkled her nose in worry before it relaxed leaving her restful and young.

Lincoln and Octavia were cuddled up on the edge of the camp as Lincoln had his arm thrown over Octavia as I saw a flicker of a smile on her face before it disappeared.

Monty was laying at the base of a tree with his jacket over him as Miller and Murphy both slept next to him.

I turned over to Bellamy as I saw him the only one still awake. He stared into the fire breaking pieces of a small twig and throwing it into the fire as he watched it burn.

He was the only one who still had a bruises' and cuts on his face. Most likely because of the hand to hand combat training that he does with Lincoln.

I looked awake quickly not wanting him to feel me staring.

"Like what you see?" He asked softly that I took a second to reply thinking that it was my mind that had made me think he had said something.

I looked at him as I saw him looking up at me with a small smile.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" I asked him as he threw the last of the twig into the fire before standing up and walking around the fire before he sat down next to me.

We both were resting against the tree trunk. Our shoulders touched as he spread his legs out before him as they were clearly longer than mine.

"Who can sleep knowing everything that's out there?" He asked me as he stared into the fire.

"If we don't sleep we'll turn crazy." I said softly

"Who to say we already aren't?" He asked as he turned to look at me for a few seconds with a raised eyebrow

"You're right." I said as we still stated at each other. I looked away and stared at the fire

"You know they say that one clear nights like this you can see shooting stars." Bellamy said as I turned to him as he looked up at the sky as I followed his lead.

"Shooting stars are nothing more than small rocks or dust that hit earth's atmosphere from space. They move so fast that they heat up and glows as it moves through the atmosphere. Shooting stars are what astronomers call meteors. Most meteors burn up in the atmosphere before they reach the ground." I said as Bellamy stared at me with a small smile and raised eyebrow.

"Its true." I defended

"I know " he said

"You know we're invaders of earth. We come from a huge metal can that floats in space before crashing down to earth. Which makes us aliens. " he said as it was now my turn to raise an alien.