[35]

|Forgive me|

•True love breathes salvation back into me
With every tear came redemption
And my torturer became my remedy

All Night
By
Beyoncé •

Lexa sat on her throne with her cape brushing the floor. I stood next to her standing. My dark navy blue dress trailed behind me as my black hair was intricately braided.

My face was clean of any black war paint unlike everyone else in the room. Roan nodded at me slightly before Lexa raises her hand calling for silence.

In walked in my father, Abby, Lucas, Leo, and Clarke. I smiled at them slightly as Lexa nodded at them.

"We welcome Skaikru to our halls in the spirit of friendship and harmony, and we welcome
Lydia kom Skaikru... Legendary Wanheda, Mountain Slayer.

The reason for this summit has changed. We are not here to negotiate a treaty with the Skaikru, but rather to initiate them into the coalition." Lexa spoke as the delegates began to speak to themselves.

" To symbolize this union, the leader of Skaikru must bear our mark." Lexa spoke as I saw Abby and my dad speak to each other before my dad stepped up.

"Present your arm." The man said as my dad pulled up his sleeves and presented his forearm.

The man placed the hot poker to just below the inside of his elbow as you could hear the sizzle of his flesh burn before the poker was removed to reveal the sigil of the coalition.

"We need the Skaikru ambassador to come forward and swear fealty." Lexa said as my father looked towards me as he pulled down his sleeve. He nodded as I stepped down and kneeled before Lexa.

"I Lexa heda of the 12 clans accept the Skaikru as the 13th clan. We will protect you as you will protect us when the time comes. I swear to Bekka Pramheda to treat your people as my people." Lexa said as she stood before me as I had my head bowed.

"Stand Lydia Kom Skaikru of the 13th clan." She said as I stood just as the doors were kicked open.

Lexa immediately pulled out her sword as I grabbed her other sword and turned around to see who had kicked open the door.

To my great surprise it was Bellamy who had his gun raised.

"Blake?" I questioned ad my father broke through the line to reach them. I walked down the steps and joined them.

"There's no guns allowed in Polis." I told him as he looked down and smiled.

"There's no time. We all.need to leave. There's a bomb." Bellamy announced as I looked at him confused.

"A bomb? What do you mean a bomb? Where-" I started asking ad the delegates began to get out.

"Bellamy so nice of you to join us." Lexa said as I didn't look back.

"We need to go come on." Bellamy said as he put his arm around me and started to rush me out if the room.

"Wait wait wait you can't just come in here and just take me. What do you mean there's a bomb? Who told you?" I asked him as he looked down

"It doesn't matter who told me. What matters is that I get you out of here." He said as his walkie made a static noise. I grabbed it from his waistband and rolled my eyes at him.

"Blake here." I said into the walkie as I pushed down on the button.

I heard a voice come through but it didn't came out clear.

"Repeat that." I said before I
heard Ravens voice .

"The bomb isn't in Polis. It's at Mt.Weather." Raven said as I looked at Bellamy.