[19]

|Wake Up|

Playlist ~

Do You Remember
By
Adele

Us And Them
By
Pink Floyd

Love song
By
Adele

One And Only
By Adele

Electric Love
By
Borns

Roses
By
The Chainsmokers

The Emotion
By
Borns

~

I started to wake up slowly. I tried opening my eyes but the light hurt them so I laid my head back on the pillow.

Pillow? That's when I opened my eyes ignoring the pain and sat up. I found myself neatly tucked in a fur bed. The light that was hurting my eyes was the light that was escaping through the window.

I saw that my things were in the corner. But along with my things were someone else knives and swords and other weaponry. The room was lit by candles as the light flickered through out the room.

My heart beated fast as I had the urge to scream for Bellamy or Leonora or Clarke or Octavia heck I wanted to scream for Jasper.

I took the fur blanket off of me as I saw a cup of water on the bedstand. I took it and drank it as it quenched my thirst.

I saw that I still had my jeans and shirt on. The only thing that was missing were my socks and shoes that were next to my bag. I walked over to them a bit lightheaded. I quickly put my socks and shoes on as I shouldered my bag as I heard the door open.

I stopped what I was doing as I heard footsteps coming closer to me. I looked up to see a girl around my age with a lot of black eyeliner around her eyes. I stood still as she looked at me with a concerned face as she started to speak to me in her language.

"I don't know what you're saying." I said slowly as she nodded

"I said what are you doing out of bed?" She asked

"I'm..." I began but I didn't know what to say.

"I think your people caught me by mistake. I...need to go." I said

"But you're home." She said to me as I shook my head

"No I'm sure my home is burned to the ground at the moment." I said to her

"No, no you're home" she said as she got closer to me as I backed away

"My names Lydia Kane." I said

"You're name is Costia." She said as I shook my head.

"No I'm not. I don't know why you people keep calling me Costia. I'm not Costia." I said to her.

"The ice nation took you from me. They made me believe that they killed you. But they let you go.

I can't imagine how you felt. You were so close to being home when those sky people kidnapped you. They are making you believe that you are Lydia Kane. But you're Costia." She said as I shook my head