[25]

|and so I miss|

Playlist ~

Bright
By
Zayn

" I found my life in between shots and getting high
The cage I was in fell away when she asked me to dance again"

~

"Can't believe you just did that." Leo said amazed as we headed back into the ark.

"I can't believe I just did that " I said

"You know I never knew you were really smart." Leo said as I opened the door to the house

"Why do you say that?" I asked as I walked in. I turned around to see where I was going and was amazed to see color. The walls were painted a eggshell color, there was flowers on the table, a painting hanging on the wall.

I guess when I came in earlier I only stuck my head in and yelled. But now that I'm actually seeing everything.

"Woah." I said amazed as I walked around the living room.

"Is that a window? Where did you get the glass from?" I asked as Leo closed the door behind her.

"From you." She said as the book case was as neat as the day I left it a year and half ago. All the books were in the same order just like how I left it.

The piano was placed in the corner shining in its place.

"How did none of this get damaged during the landing?" I asked

"Dad told me that he had everything tied down. He did say there was a huge mess when he came in here but he cleaned it up." She said

"And this glass?" I asked as I looked outside the window.

"From your book. Bellamy gave us your book." She said as she went over to our room. I followed her and was surprised to see a completely different room.

Instead of the two beds being side by side they were now separated by a wall

Instead of the two beds being side by side they were now separated by a wall. There was a window by each bed and a couple of paintings.

Instead of seeing metal walls I saw walls made out of wood painted white.

I looked up and still saw the air vents. I could see other places of the ark.

"This book." Leo said giving me an unknown journal. I opened it and was met with familiar handwriting.

It wasn't my handwriting but it was still very familiar. It was my ideas. They were the ideas I told Bellamy that one night. About how to improve camp and to make it more permanent.

My sketches of the glass, paint, cement buildings, houses, water turbines, everything was in here. All of the instructions and where to find the materials.