[18]

|We Are Grounders Pt.2|

Playlist~

Dopamine
By
BØRNS
~

"Clarke listens to you." Bellamy said to me as we walked behind the group making sure there were no stragglers left behind.

"What?" I asked as I had my bow and arrow ready as I saw Leo in the front doing the same.

"Clarke trusts your opinion. If you would of spoken up we could of stayed." He said

"There isn't much I could of said that would make Clarke change her mind. She's a stubborn little shit." I said

"Finn try not to shake Raven that much." I said as I saw him moving the stretcher from side to side way too much.

"Why were you ignoring me back there?" He asked after a couple of minutes. I looked at him then looked away.

"I was trying to figure out a game plan

"I was trying to figure out a game plan." I answered as he snorted

"My ass." He said

"That too." I said with a cheeky smile as I saw the group stop.

"Why are we stopping?" Bellamy asked aloud as I shushed him. I listened carefully. I looked up at the trees and behind us. I looked over at where Leo was and looked up at the trees.

"I don't see anything." Bellamy said as I notched an arrow as I suddenly heard a bone crack.

"GROUNDERS!" Jasper screamed

"EVERYONE BACK TO CAMP!"Bellamy yelled next to me as I ran to Leo as Jasper and someone else carried the dead camper with an axe in his head.

"They're here." Leo said as I looked around as I quickly let the arrow go as it hit a grounder in its head.

"You don't say." I said

"Kane get both of your asses moving now!" Bellamy yelled as Leo and I started running behind the group as we saw the gates of camp.

"Are we the last ones?" I asked Bellamy as he nodded as we closed the gates. I climbed up the walkway and looked over the wall too see if any grounders followed us.

"Lydia how many of those arrow heads do you have?" Leo asked

"About three buckets." I said as I looked down at her.

"I'll get them ready." She said as she walked over to my working tent and disappeared

"Coast is clear." I announced

"Then we should go back out." Clarke said as I stepped away from the wall and crouched down still on the walkway

"Clarke we go out those walls again they'll kill another and we'll come running back to the safety of the walls.