Chapter 3

Chapter 3 (Cayden’s POV)

At first I didn’t think I would like a girl moving in with us, but I changed my mind once I meet her. Hailey didn’t seem bad, in fact, she seemed really nice. I wasn’t sure if telling her she could talk to me about anything was a good idea, but now I’m glad I did. Knowing my brothers she will need it.

This girl was gorgeous. She had brown hair and the most piercing green eyes. Hailey had a nice body and an amazing tan. I didn’t know how she could have on though in the middle of May.

As soon as Mom dragged her up the stairs me and the older guys sat down to watch some TV. When we sat down Brandon said “Dibs!” What kind of family do I have? “Man, she wouldn’t want anyone to call dibs on her. She’s a person, not the last piece of pizza.” said Colten. Brandon turned to me.

“Dude, did you see her? That girl is hot!” This dude was ridiculous. “I don’t think you should go for her.” I said to him. “And why not?” he looked at me with that stupid smirk on his face. At this point I didn’t think that he had a brain in that head of his. “First- you are the biggest player in our school. Second- you are the cockiest person I know. Third- you break her hear and I will break your face.” I said. That kinda sounds protective, but I know my brother and what he is capable of.

“Why you standing up for some chick that just moved in here and not your own brother? Remember, bros before hos.” said Brandon. “Well she seems like a really nice girl and you would really hurt her if you break her heart. As for you, I think you can handle some tough love.” I said to him. He probably didn’t even care. Just a new piece of meat to go after.

“Wow, thanks bro. I feel the love.” said Brandon. The truth is I didn’t want her to end up with some scum like Brandon. I know how he acts and treats girls and it just isn’t right. I already feel sorry for Hailey.